Thunders at Corpus Christi speedway

BJ34

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please allow me as a long time race fan to reply.The biggest problem with this class is the big disparity in speed between the cars. For years it has been 2 or 3 cars(usually1) head and shoulders above the rest.This has to be discouraging to the rest of the competitors.Granted those two or three should not be blamed for doing their homework but I feel this class should be a stepping stone class , not one to make a career out of.The best racing I have seen fom a mini class was at Texana Speedway in Edna where I think they have a 15 YO age limit.I have also heard of some folks spending some pretty good bucks on this class , something I think is not what this class should call for.Can this class be saved? Yes.If it becomes like Texana or what the new class sounds like it is going to be.Those who want to trick it up should join TIDA which is and has been a great group. Just thought I'd throw that out here and I mean no disrespect to any racer in this class.Anyone who puts out the effort to build , work on and race is to be applauded regardless of opinions and personal feelings.

they tried to go that way .it didnt work ..cc has a front runner class ..you could not take those thunders back that far ... so right now the thunders are sorta stuck in the middle with no identity....work and rules and big agreements will have to take over now ..that could leave some out .but build the class back up ..possibly ..

So can we get a car count on who will be there tomorrow not who wants to be there I want to know if I need to load my car or just go to watch the races. Cody I have not heard anything from the person in charge so your guess is as good as mine on your question

Just got reply from Dan and he said we could use last years rules that would allow the aluminum heads so is thet alright with everone I say yes to save the season but we all have to come to an agrementabout this and not a lot of time to deside

Well I tryed I guess that is the end of the season. So are you the champion of whole year if they cancel the class just half way into the second half or are you the mid-season champ just asking

I would like to save the season. But I say NO to the aluminum heads. If you can get enough cars call

7 & 28

If Dan says its a go the he's the boss an what r u afraid of anyway?????

HEY JESSE YOU FLAKE I WANT YOU. WHERE? YOUR NON DRIVING SON IN THE 69 CAN JOIN. IS YOUR HEART TO "BIG" HA HA TO TELL YOUR BOY HE CANT DRIVE? HE ENDANGERS US ALL WHEN HE IS ON THE TRACK. YOU JOKE BEEN HERE ARGUING THIS 99 YEARS HAVE YA? ANY TRACK ANY TIME. SEE YA SAT. LET ME KNOW

I would like to save the season. But I say NO to the aluminum heads. If you can get enough cars call

7 & 28

HEY JESSE YOU FLAKE I WANT YOU. WHERE? YOUR NON DRIVING SON IN THE 69 CAN JOIN. IS YOUR HEART TO "BIG" HA HA TO TELL YOUR BOY HE CANT DRIVE? HE ENDANGERS US ALL WHEN HE IS ON THE TRACK. YOU JOKE BEEN HERE ARGUING THIS 99 YEARS HAVE YA? ANY TRACK ANY TIME. SEE YA SAT. LET ME KNOW

Charley,

That was definately the worst thing you could have ever done. You really dont know Jesse and his boys. Just saying.. Im really shaking my head at this.

7 & 28

Charley,

That was definately the worst thing you could have ever done. You really dont know Jesse and his boys. Just saying.. Im really shaking my head at this.

OK MIJA

7 & 28

Charley,

OK MIJA I WANT JESSE THE REASON I THREW MY CAR TOGETHER. REMEMBER IN VALLEY JESSE? THE FIRST TIME WE MET? CANT RUN ON REGULAR BASIS ANY MORE BUT YES I AM USED TO LOOKIN OVER MY ASS. JOIN THEM MY FRIEND JOSH. I WORK ALONE YOU KNOW. JUST LET ME KNOW, I AM DOWN TO PUT CRAPR ON THE LINE.

My friend? you lost my respect 2 weeks ago when you told a certain someone that they sucked. If you still think im a friend go ahead, but thats not how it is. im not gunna start crap on here anymore thats for kids. They can handle their own business with you. If you think because i run a "Sandoval Racing" sticker on my car means im gunna get into their business with other people, so be it. Thats not how it is, me and my dad, both told you that. Our business is over. My racing does the talking for me.

I started this to try and get the Thunders back on track to try and get everone to pull together and save the season and the class Dan said we could us last years rule to gain 2 cars back but it looks like if we get the 2 with aluminum heads back we might loose 2 that dont want to run last years rule I give up if the thunders race they race good luck

Daniel, this has nothing to do with you. BS34, this wasent my call and not how I perfer it! So you need to stay out of it and worry about helping your own peps get there cars together if you want to try and keep the class you also havent been an ever week driver like some of us. Bomber 64, there is nothing saying we need an aluminum head to race DO YOU? CODY, AFRAID OF WHAT? YOU?

LOL!!!! I remeber you and Charlie starting this whole thing at drivers meeting for the start of the new year. Stood in front of all drivers saying you wanted to change rules and take out the aluminum heads which didnt bother me. Although it did cause the class to loose cars. AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT UP? GOBABYGO, GO is right you need to go ahead and stay in your own class! Early in the year you wanted to race me. You called STS for fruntrunners to race. Three cars showed up to race at STS and where were you? Now you want to talk when non of this concerns you! I wouldnt be saying and threating things about other drivers you will regret later Dan dosnt take to well to you sturring the pot in racing classes where it can danger other people. This is supposed to be for the love of racing!!

OKAY, LETS RACE!!!!!

OK guys. I let you try to work it out in public, but I guess that was a mistake.

Seems to me that everyone in this thread knows that trash talk, etc, is not allowed on here.

Nick

OK guys. I let you try to work it out in public, but I guess that was a mistake.

Seems to me that everyone in this thread knows that trash talk, etc, is not allowed on here.

Nick

HEY I WAS WAY OUT OF LINE SORRY MAN WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT BUT I HANDLED THAT WRONG AS HELL I DO OWE APOLOGY TO YOU JESSE.

Archived