Thunders at Corpus Christi speedway

BJ34

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Charly,

Lets just run both races to help them out. I know the thunder guys and girls still wanna run. Im in, if you want to do it. We can talk to Dan about it and see if he will let us run both races for them to have the car count and still keep our cars in frontrunners too.

Hey Charly,

Lets just run both races to help them out. I know the thunder guys and girls still wanna run. Im in, if you want to do it. We can talk to Dan about it and see if he will let us run both races for them to have the car count and still keep our cars in frontrunners too.

THATS FUNNY I CANT EVEN KEEP MY CAR GOIN IN THE CLASS I AM IN.

well brian start calling everyone u know that has a car. u have two, paul has one, that makes three all u need is 5 more. cody has 2, jesse and lisa, tommy, mark, bubba if u get all these out there that makes 10. thats plenty

ANY ONE GOT AN OLD THUNDER CAR LAYING AROUND. BE A SPORT TO SAVE THE SPORT.

Hey Charly,

ME THINKS THE 8 SHOULD STAY WHERE IT IS....... HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP IT COOL FOR FRONT RUNNERS ..

WAS TOLD OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS TO STAY OUT .. TIMES UP ON OLD GUYS ..DONT LIVE IN THE PAST ..WELL THE PAST HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT THIS CLASS ..SAW IT COMEING ....FUNNY HOW IT TAKES A TRACK TO SHUT A CLASS DOWN .TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS ..HAPPENED TO US IN 89 ........IF THE DRIVERS CANT GET ON THE SAME PAGE IT WONT WORK .. ..NOW THE CALL OUT TO OTHERS WHO HAVE CARS ..WE NEED YOU .....SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR IN THE FIRST PLACE ... BUT NOW THAT IT HAS ..YAH WILL HAVE TO WORK HARD AT GETTING THE CLASS BACK ON TRACK ,,.. SORRY I HAD TO POINT I TOLD YOU SO ..JUST COULD NOT HELP IT ..NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT ..JUST START WORKING IN A POSITIVE WAY TO FIX IT ..GOOD LUCK ......

I have one the mustang is history trying to build a new one for next year .Cody has a aluminum head so he cant race by what the rules say but I would try to get it changed by maken the aluminum heads run the 350 holly. dont have Tommy's or Nilli's phone numbers so cant reach them Mark said he would be there this week until we were told we would not be racen.Bubba is looking for parts to geep from hurting his motor.Paul needs to work on his truck needs a head gasget I think Dont foget Charlie York he has his pinto it is a good car and the 71 and 70 they belong to Kevin If you have any of there numbers PM them to me And I will see what I can do

ME THINKS THE 8 SHOULD STAY WHERE IT IS....... HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP IT COOL FOR FRONT RUNNERS ..

now youre changing it. friday you agreed with jesse that i could run both classes now no i cant.

YEPPERS ..I DID ..BUT ASLONG AS THIS CAR IS GETTING HOT .IT CANT RACE THE THUNDER S ..PLUS DONT NEED TO BE AROUND SOME DRIVERS IN THAT CLASS . AFTER SEEING THE FEATURE ......BESIDES YOU HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY IN THE FRONTRUNNERS PROVIDING YOUR CAR HOLDS UP IN ITS OWN RACES ..DONT NEED IT JUNKED IN SOMEONE ELSES PROBLEMS ......IF THIS CLASS GETS FIGURE OUT .AND YOUR WONT RUN HOT .AND AND .THEN MAYBE IT COULD RUN THERE ONCE OR TWICE BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER ..REMEMBER .. YOU HAVE A V6...AND NOW A SPONSOR ON THE SIDE OF YOUR CAR ...

i think if everyone would look at how joshua and charly can race hard every night and go home with thiers cars ... they would learn something ..those two go at it .both give and take ,,and they dont take themselfs out nore anyone else ......and can laugh aboult after the race ...thats talent .thats caring .thats respect .thats common sense ..and they are rookies ..go figure ...oh and ill throw the 19 in there to he is doing great aswell ..

dont forget your track owner got rid of 4 cars already.3 with rule changes and one with attitude.Stay tuned for more deveiopments.

Know what your are talking abbout first before you post .You have a problem with me lets get together and talk abbout it.You just cant get your way all the time like in the past.

Why don't the Thunders just join the Prosedans? It will be a better car count, they have a decent set of rules, and a decent schedule. This is the only way to preserve the 4 cylinder cars that are 30 years old or more. I don't care what anybody says its not a good show in any class with only 4 or 5 cars.

Why don't the Thunders just join the Prosedans? It will be a better car count, they have a decent set of rules, and a decent schedule. This is the only way to preserve the 4 cylinder cars that are 30 years old or more. I don't care what anybody says its not a good show in any class with only 4 or 5 cars.
WOW THIS IS AWESOME TO ME TO SEE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TRYING. MAY NOT BE TOO LATE BUT I COULD ALSO SEE THE FIRST INCIDENT TAKING OUT HALF THE CARS AND BACK TO SQUARE 1989. WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANG ON TO THOSE ACURAS I HAD, WOULD LOVE TO RUN WITH YALL.. AND IN FRONT RUNNERS, THE 19 CAR. WATCH OUT, IF EVERYONE STOPS SMASHIN HIM HE WILL BE THE GUY TO BEAT. THE CRAPR IS ALL IN ON THAT ALEX YEPEZ THIS SEASON SO I GUESS I WILL RUN THAT BLACK SUPER STREET DAN HAS BEEN HOLDIN ON 2 FOR ME HA HA HA KICK ASS ALEX

Archived