to

hooliganz

Just want to say sorry again for running out of talent last night and getting in to ya. If I tore up any thing on your car and you need something call me.

Hooligan racing

Troy, we have the parts on one of the other rollers at the shop. I'm already planning on having the parts ready for Sr to put it back together. We should have everything we need though.They all went for a family day today, but I relay in case they don't look at this thing!!! Thanks brother!! Cheers, Dennis

TROY YOUR A STAND UP GUY .. NOT MANY DRIVERS GET ON HERE AND ADMIT THIER TALENT LEVEL TOOK A VACATION FOR A FEW SECONDS . TO BAD RACEN IS SHORT ON DRIVERS WHO GIVE A DARN NOW DAYS ... ..YAH HAD A HECK OF A RACE GOING ON .REALY INJOYED THE RACEN ACTION BETWEEN YOU AND GREG .......THIS JUST PROVES TO ME WHY I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU .WHY I AM A FAN OF YOURS .......

Like I told you Saturday, don't sweat it. Shit happens. We'll get it back together. Thinking we need to start doing half a lap asphalt and half a lap through the infield. Kinda interesting that way!

That would be just to funny!! That means I have to learn to drive on two different surfaces. I saw one car with dirt tires on the left and asphalt on the the right. That seemed to work pretty good!!! Yee Haa

Like I told you Saturday, don't sweat it. Shit happens. We'll get it back together. Thinking we need to start doing half a lap asphalt and half a lap through the infield. Kinda interesting that way!

That would be just to funny!! That means I have to learn to drive on two different surfaces. I saw one car with dirt tires on the left and asphalt on the the right. That seemed to work pretty good!!! Yee Haa

that should suit you just fine ......your used to dirt .or is it sand over there .

seems like somebody's been hanging out at Sts to much :lol:
does the word desert mean anything to you ...that man has been dancing with desert dusters for years ///now he is home ...hey we have tree,s

We had trees in the Desert too, just Date Palm trees!!

Dirt gets swept up by a broom and dust pan!! As long as I have to wait to put mine together, it will be driven on asphalt and asphalt tires, unless of course there's some picked up by racing across the in field!! What ever you gotta do to stay on the lead lap, lol! Yee Haa

Hey Dennis don't be afraid to get a little dirty. Glad you're back man and we'll be out there when your car is done. Maybe next year me, Tim and a friend of mine can have some fun too.

Ya, I heard you had a little slow fun out there too!! I stick the motor in the car tomorrow and then start working my check list of things to mount. All the weight is coming off, wiegh the car, and then I'll go from there. So much to do, but maybe this coming Saturday. We''l see, I'll give ya a buzz!! Cheers!!

Actually I picked up my bomber last Saturday and am in the process of finding the time to put it together. Should be alot faster than that Caddy but we may have some tricks for the Caddy too eventually but it's going to be a long road. It probably won't be ready til next year but hopefully put together and run just to make sure there are no leaks and to see what adjustments we'll need before putting it on the track with other cars.

Archived