Bandoleros

1. 81 Christopher Hogan, 20

2. 25 Kyle Curtis, 20

3. 62 Chandler Ford, 20

4. 24 Jon Fernandez, 20

5. 5 EJ Fitzgerald, 20

6. 33 Cole Tipton, 18

7. 32 Bailey Madison, 8

actually that awesome performance by the 23 mini stock was russel vickery.

from dead last to finish 2nd, even with attempts made on his life someone trying to put him thru the fence and into a front row grandstand seat.....still don't understand why that guy wasn't black flagged?

-sorry to be negative, but that guy needs (knuckles cracking) a serious talking to.

When a driver leaves the infield and runs all the way across the track to try and put somebody in the wall, a conversation is definitely in order. If you can't take a little rubbing better than that, you may want to take another look at whether or not this hobby is for you.

All that aside, there was some great racing for the fans of THR last night. I had a great time. It was great being back at home and bringing home a win. Great job little brother. Drove the wheels of that thing again.

you forgot to mention that car that came from the infield was actually leading the race until gettin spun the first time and i was able to save it without a caution, then in the very same corner i got spun again. ( saving) w/o caution cause we all know the all involved rule , and you think jus because they ( tap) or take blame thats gonna make it ok ? No . the first ( rough) driving being spun i came back on the track no biggy race kept on . then second time i come on and there happens to be the car that caused me to be in the infield was there well we kinda rubbeb some paint , my way sayin . you wanna rough drive me . i can do the same thing buddy , . so heres my point i made several CLEAN passes to get to the front from starting inside 3rd row. but if you wanna drive me or any body rough expect it return . ITS CALLED RACING . im not gonna back down because of who you mihgt be affiliated with or be some kind of suck up and say . that was ok and let you do it again sorry not . so if you wanna talk , IM READY if you let people push you around on the track maybe this is not the hobby for you!

Well if u call that trading a little paint you need join the demo derby's that was more then trading paint you could of injured someone with an idiot move like that and by the way I was up to ur rear door the one time I so called spun you but I backed out and let you regain your ground I could of been an "A$$@%*€" and spun you, going to the back wouldn't of phased me at all, but I was nice enough to just give you love taps but if that's how you wanta play that's cool but you better not take it out on the 23 when someone else is driving it cuz that would just be chicken$@#*!!!! Thanks Shawn and Chase and every over fan I had cheering me on!!!!!

Well if u call that trading a little paint you need join the demo derby's that was more then trading paint you could of injured someone with an idiot move like that and by the way I was up to ur rear door the one time I so called spun you but I backed out and let you regain your ground I could of been an "A$$@%*€" and spun you, going to the back wouldn't of phased me at all, but I was nice enough to just give you love taps but if that's how you wanta play that's cool but you better not take it out on the 23 when someone else is driving it cuz that would just be chicken$@#*!!!! Thanks Shawn and Chase and every over fan I had cheering me on!!!!!

jus saying if your such a awesome driver and you were in such a fast car , why try driving thru my bumper why not pass me clean ? like i said it didnt matter what car it was . I personally dont like to drive like that and from what mr mackey had to say on the scanner it was only scrape off the wall .

you make it seem like that was my intention that night , trust me , the the very last . but dumping someone on purpose when your that much faster is jus plain stupid to me, you got your side i have mine , cant control the calls made on track , but getting spun on purpose only to go to the back for some idiot driving over his head is not cool in my book

jus saying if your such a awesome driver and you were in such a fast car , why try driving thru my bumper why not pass me clean ? like i said it didnt matter what car it was . I personally dont like to drive like that and from what mr mackey had to say on the scanner it was only scrape off the wall .

you make it seem like that was my intention that night , trust me , the the very last . but dumping someone on purpose when your that much faster is jus plain stupid to me, you got your side i have mine , cant control the calls made on track , but getting spun on purpose only to go to the back for some idiot driving over his head is not cool in my book

jus checked on my laps , your fastest lap 19.281 / my fastest 20.270 yea i would say you were much faster . should of been able to make that pass pretty easy if your a awesome driver as they claim , checked also , that car ran faster than all but 2 of grandstocks , their fastest time were only 19.183

so jus why is that car so fast , is it because the engine was built by a prof. engine builder , nah , cant be , but how can it be teched . i will tell you , it cant . the dont have what it takes to check things like light weight rods , pistons , or if the motors been stroked , cams advanced . bigger inj, bigger throttle bodies , dont have the tools or not sure if they up in knowlege in these areas of fuel injection. JUST go around if your that much faster . done NOW

kenny68....if you want him to go around you then give him a lane to get in...dont make your car three or four wide...like what was happening saturday night or he wouldnt be playing bumper tag with you....it was a bad move on your part to make a be line for the 23 car to be put in the wall...i know your intention was to do it and everybody else seen it to....

kenny68....if you want him to go around you then give him a lane to get in...dont make your car three or four wide...like what was happening saturday night or he wouldnt be playing bumper tag with you....it was a bad move on your part to make a be line for the 23 car to be put in the wall...i know your intention was to do it and everybody else seen it to....

gotta disagree with what your saying bout blockin, choppin, or any excuse there may be for his rough driving that put us in that situation , think i even heard on scanner he was puttin the bumper to someone else , the words i heard were pass him if you can but lay off his bumper , cant remeber what car it was , that was before he got to mine

so jus why is that car so fast , is it because the engine was built by a prof. engine builder , nah , cant be , but how can it be teched . i will tell you , it cant . the dont have what it takes to check things like light weight rods , pistons , or if the motors been stroked , cams advanced . bigger inj, bigger throttle bodies , dont have the tools or not sure if they up in knowlege in these areas of fuel injection. JUST go around if your that much faster . done NOW

3 words-Left Side Weight LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Well it was more then just a scape there Mr. Wright and the only car I touched was you after trying to go to the outside two or more times and was to your left rear door and you run me down the track it's ok it's a past race let it be... And just to let you know the car is 100% stock the car is still the same as when it was purchased last year from the Spreens!!!!

Archived