Come join us July 16th

speedy

Come join us July 16th for some hot racing action with the Front Runners, Texas Thunders, Bombers, Super Street, Sport Mods, we will also be having a 75 Lap Enduro race.

If it wasnt so nice i would consider. so are you offerin yours

clone killer

i dont think those wheels would last very long. everyone would be trying to get rid of those shiny things for good. lol

ha ha well bring it on buddy. try your self? come on now i even offered a great deal on all your parts you need with much extra. only runnin a couple more yhis and nex it looks like. oh bla bla bla

I finished third after being turned head on in to the wall yeee haaaawwwww Go Baby Go !!!!!

DUDE YOU WERE THE SHIZZLE. THESE LADYS WOULD HAVE POOPED THEIR PANTS.. DUDE I DID YOU SCARED THE SHE OUT ME... IF YOU HAD MY MUCH HATED WHEELS YOU PROB WON.... THAT WAS KNARLY BRO.... ITS GO BABY GO

If it wasnt so nice i would consider. so are you offerin yours

clone killer

SURE ABOULT $800 and its yours ...

whoa 800 hundred bucks for a car that the owner says is completely worn out, been overheated numerous times, and motor gonna blow not my style. i will keep my ears open for ya and pass the word..

whoa

800 hundred bucks for a car that the owner says is completely worn out, been overheated numerous times, and motor gonna blow

not my style. i will keep my ears open for ya and pass the word..

lol thought id see if you would go for it .......it will be back out in a week or two most probably ...if it last the night with no problems then ill sell it to you ..lol....... if it runs hot .then we will save it for the i 37 race ...

lol thought id see if you would go for it .......it will be back out in a week or two most probably ...if it last the night with no problems then ill sell it to you ..lol....... if it runs hot .then we will save it for the i 37 race ...

this weekend will be my last for long while. what is the i 37 race?

and you run the enduro race there? am i mistakin< that you say if you car gets hot here you will save for the enduro 50 lapper there ?

yep thats right ..it maynot finish the race at i37 ..but he will have fun burning the motor down ...then off to the scrap yard . ...we have planed to race that race sense last year .....jesse had a blast and loves that track and those who run it ... would love to finish the season out at cc and then run that race ..but untill i get my hands on those parts they want me to change ..the car wont be back .NOTE Nothing Against The Track .. and not sure i want to spend the $100 PLUS to come back just to find out this motor wont last .V6 MOTORS ARENT JUST LAYING AROUND CHEAP ..car isnt worth it ..id rather spend the money on a v8 for the bombers ..but this is why we built this honda in the first place ...cheap .. ,..... ..may take the honda out to a field and see how it does ..then decide...; plus enduro means what ...

yep thats right ..it maynot finish the race at i37 ..but he will have fun burning the motor down ...then off to the scrap yard . ...we have planed to race that race sense last yeari got ya .....jesse had a blast and loves that track and those who run it ... would love to finish the season out at cc and then run that race ..but untill i get my hands on those parts they want me to change ..the car wont be back .NOTE Nothing Against The Track .. and not sure i want to spend the $100 PLUS to come back just to find out this motor wont last .V6 MOTORS ARENT JUST LAYING AROUND CHEAP ..car isnt worth it ..id rather spend the money on a v8 for the bombers ..but this is why we built this honda in the first place ...cheap .. ,..... ..may take the honda out to a field and see how it does ..then decide...; plus enduro means what ...

i got ya. ya not cheap for sure not any honda stuff. well i still want to get that car i was telling you about. if you decide you want to split it let me know. also got a couple bombers to finish up so crapr gonna be sittn also. gonna be my last race at cc for a while. what date is that i 37 race?

Archived