Limited Late Model Drivers - July 23rd

SassyCassie14

I received a message from Owen Pittaman (South Texas Speedway in CC) this morning saying:

"I was putting out an invitation to all the limited late models from I-37 to come to STS on July 23rd and follow the I-37 rules and payout, could you help me spread the word? I am not trying to steal I-37 cars this is an off night for our pure stocks and thought it might be a nice change for a few of them".

So what do you say LLM drivers, lets go down there and give those fans something to see. It's a great track down there, and we have always had fun there.

Let us know, who all is planning on attending!

Thank you!

#7 will be there. C'mon guys, let's get a full field and go put on a show.

Ill ask the boss.. but would love to go show the cc guys a good time. Maybe we can do a caravan down that way and invade the area Latemodel style!!! LMAO.... ill see if we can make it

Ill ask the boss.. but would love to go show the cc guys a good time. Maybe we can do a caravan down that way and invade the area Latemodel style!!! LMAO.... ill see if we can make it

Here's your chance Mr. Troll Master!! Catch the "TROLL" and take him to another track. Soooo get your cage out, load him up, ship him out.:P:rolleyes::P:blink:

Here's your chance Mr. Troll Master!! Catch the "TROLL" and take him to another track. Soooo get your cage out, load him up, ship him out.:P:rolleyes::P:blink:

Thats FUNNY!!! well considering the Tazmanian Devil is the one to ward off the varments... he needs to be there too... How about that??? LMAO.. Ill chase him to you and you can sling him away.....

Thanks Cassie and thanks guys for the response again this will help all tracks and the street stock series at the same time. I am sure by allowing the STS pure stocks off to race the street stock challenge then I-37 will have some of them when the challenge heads there. Anyway good opportunity to mix things up a little thank you to I-37 management for allowing this post on their forum.

We will pay the same purse structure as 37 and follow their rules.

Owen

Ladies and Gentlemen... I am proud to announce that we will be making our first appearence at another track.. yes.. Thats right... The Taliwhacker express will be joining the LLM show next Saturday.... Now.. How about we convoy down there and invade the Corpus Area with a line of latemodels???? Lets do this!!!!

Good news Drew, glad to see you were a good boy so mamma let you go play. Now all we have to do is get Taz to work it out so he can go and hopefully 2 or 3 more.

Mr. B.. We couldnt let yall down after all that you guys have given for the race last weekend.. Plus we need the expirience.. On top of that... We love racing with all of you and what a better honor than to be invited to put on a show..

Taz... Look... I cant be the only one to exterminate this damn troll..... This is a team thing here.... You. Me. troll lets do this... LOLOLOL..

Ladies and Gentlemen... I am proud to announce that we will be making our first appearence at another track.. yes.. Thats right... The Taliwhacker express will be joining the LLM show next Saturday.... Now.. How about we convoy down there and invade the Corpus Area with a line of latemodels???? Lets do this!!!!

hey drew can u swing by my house on the way i have never been in the front long enough to lead the way.lol

Well...with cooling isssues once again....we are not goin to beable to make the trip to corpus...i hope we havent let anyone down but we need to get her right for our track and keep her healthy for a points run....wish everyone luck next weekend...see yall in two weeks

Well thanks for trying Drew, hope some of you are still coming we are building it up to be a huge show in front of a huge crowd, with you guys and the top notch band that is playing it should be outstanding! Also I know some corpus guys have been supporting you all regularly try to make a showing in their home town a success for them, just saying.

Archived