Sport Mods! Come on out and play!

TheCloser

We are running SportMods every weekend at CC Speedway.

No car entry fee.

$25 pit pass.

We run either The Goodyear grooved tire or Hoosier 500.

1st $400

2nd$250

3rd$150

4th$100

5th$80

6th$70

7th$60

8th$50

9$40

10th$30

11th and down$25

For the most part this year we've had very clean racing this year!

Come on down if you want to play!

Come out and Enjoy the fun July 9th at corpus christi Speedway

Race for a huge crowd.

First time Sport Mod drivers to the track - there is “NO CHARGE”

Come prepared to race with lots of competitive cars.

you may take the no charge for first time ........cc has never charged ... reading sts .its the same invite ....dont look right ..now looking at the dates of the invite ..sportsmod had his here on jun 28........the other track had thiers out on jun 29 ...whats wrong with this picture .....same pr poeple for both tracks ..lol

Race for a huge crowd.

you may take the no charge for first time ........cc has never charged ... reading sts .its the same invite ....dont look right ..now looking at the dates of the invite ..sportsmod had his here on jun 28........the other track had thiers out on jun 29 ...whats wrong with this picture .....same pr poeple for both tracks ..lol

AHHHHHH, H-E-L-L-O CC Speedway does charge $25 for a pit pass and since my motor is blown, I was inviting some of my friends in the sport mods class to come out and race on me. I did not specify asphalt or dirt. I race both, so I was extending my invitation to ALL sport mods. As for my post, yes I copied and pasted it from another post. A lot of people do that ya know. But since you do not have a sport mod, maybe you need to keep your comments over there with the front runners and thunder cars. LOL

I'll tell you what, it will be free for four sportmod drivers that have not been to CC Speedway this year. I will pay the pit pass for drivers only for 4 different sportmods on July 9th. Come on Thunderhill racers get on down here.

I'll tell you what, it will be free for four sportmod drivers that have not been to CC Speedway this year. I will pay the pit pass for drivers only for 4 different sportmods on July 9th. Come on Thunderhill racers get on down here.

:unsure: I'll tell you what, it will be free for four sportmod drivers that have not been to CC Speedway this year. I will pay the pit pass for drivers only for 4 different sportmods on July 9th. Come on Thunderhill racers get on down here. I should have waited and copied yours, Poorboy. After reading It I see I would only be out $100......OOPS! BTW is there anything you need to get your car back on the track. Give me a call if I can help.

Race for a huge crowd.

AHHHHHH, H-E-L-L-O CC Speedway does charge $25 for a pit pass and since my motor is blown, I was inviting some of my friends in the sport mods class to come out and race on me. I did not specify asphalt or dirt. I race both, so I was extending my invitation to ALL sport mods. As for my post, yes I copied and pasted it from another post. A lot of people do that ya know. But since you do not have a sport mod, maybe you need to keep your comments over there with the front runners and thunder cars. LOL

LOL... COPY CAT .COPY CAT ..

Archived