What is front runner story

GOBABYGO

i havent heard anything about any. I know the track had a new car out there that they put together. mines not getting worked on for a while so im done for now.

you not been going out either huh? shizzle Go alex!!!!! good to see him doing good learning

IF SOMEOME ONE HAS SOME UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS LAYING AROUND 95 HONDA ACCORD ..TALK TO US ..NOT GOING TO SPEND MUCH MONEY ON THIS OLD CAR IT ALso COULD USE SOME BALL JOINTS .SWAY BAR BUSHINGS ..OTHER WORDS THOSE PARTS ARE JUNK .SO WHY FIX ANY .ONLY TO HAVE THE MOTOR LET GO ..IT HAS BEEN RUNNING TOO HOT .. SO THE COST OF NEW PARTS VERSES THE CHANCE IT WILL SERVIVE MORE THAN ONE NIGHT JUST ISNT WORTH IT ..SO HERE LIES THE SITUATION ..THE RIGHT GAMBLE IS TO PARK IT FOR NOW.

IF SOMEOME ONE HAS SOME UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS LAYING AROUND 95 HONDA ACCORD ..TALK TO US ..NOT GOING TO SPEND MUCH MONEY ON THIS OLD CAR IT ALso COULD USE SOME BALL JOINTS .SWAY BAR BUSHINGS ..OTHER WORDS THOSE PARTS ARE JUNK .SO WHY FIX ANY .ONLY TO HAVE THE MOTOR LET GO ..IT HAS BEEN RUNNING TOO HOT .. SO THE COST OF NEW PARTS VERSES THE CHANCE IT WILL SERVIVE MORE THAN ONE NIGHT JUST ISNT WORTH IT ..SO HERE LIES THE SITUATION ..THE RIGHT GAMBLE IS TO PARK IT FOR NOW.

so you raced me illegal again? ha

Haha after two hours in tech, and several spacers and a crappy excuse your not going to race anymore?

who are you?

several spacers? how many spacers do you consider several? there was only 1 on each bushing.

you act like we have all the money in the world to fix the car right now. after my uncle being in the hospital driving and having to drive 5000 miles since he went in, we dont have the money to fix it right now, even though he is home. we still drive 150 miles every couple of days just to check on him. You give me the money to fix the car and it will be back, but until then no im not racing anymore.

i dont think you should be complaining about 2 hours in tech if your car wasnt part of the tech process that night.

I thought it was supposed to be a cheap class anyways i didnt know it was supposed to cost alot to race in the frontrunners.

anyone got an old 350 laying around? so i can get in a class that would be happy to have another competative car and driver in since it seems like these guys dont want me in there class.

Charlie, i raced one more week after that long night in tech. I called Dan and he told me I could bring it.

Talked to him again last saturday night about it and he said i had to have it fixed this time before i could come back.

You know it was said by Dan and you were standing right there that it wasnt giving me an advantage and it was actually not helping me go faster.

It isnt illegal if it wasnt found to be illegal in the first place ..by the track manager ..lolololol.. he just thought it would be better to fix it right ...what was done did not help that car in anyway other then get it on the track . it actually slowed the car down .would not let the suspention gain or subtract in its proper manner ........made it harder to drive ...if we did replace the bushings .along with the two just aboult to come apart and should have already upper ball joints along with the sway bar bushings so to have it hooked back up ...the car would have to move up in class ... it would be faster ............ but two main reason for not fixing it ..no money as joshua stated with all the travel .. plus the motor probably wont last another night .....so if we come up some used parts cheap enough ..it will run again ..until then its parked ..sure miss watching you two guys go after it ....and the 19 to boot ...but it is what t is right now ..

Haha after two hours in tech, and several spacers and a crappy excuse your not going to race anymore?

you are welcome to come over anytime and discus our excuse with us or anything you desire to talk aboult ..we aint hard to find ..

you are welcome to come over anytime and discus our excuse with us or anything you desire to talk aboult ..we aint hard to find ..

not sure if that is directed to me? if so i like the fact that your car was "claimed" illegal. Ya if i had some cash i could replace all the same wore out bull crap in my car too. Track teck said that the spacers were put in in a manner that the bolt was not in stock location giving it some camber. Or somethin of that sort. To me whoopi I will not stick my head in someone elses car to know, so i have not a clue on the truth then dan said it was ok. no worry on my part, I'm legal!! I love racin ya and am trying to get a head a little to get my car right but if its that unsafe should prob not have put rest us in the harm? Like i say i care not what your car has and just replying on the subject.

:o

who are you?

several spacers? how many spacers do you consider several? there was only 1 on each bushing.

you act like we have all the money in the world to fix the car right now. after my uncle being in the hospital driving and having to drive 5000 miles since he went in, we dont have the money to fix it right now, even though he is home. we still drive 150 miles every couple of days just to check on him. You give me the money to fix the car and it will be back, but until then no im not racing anymore.

i dont think you should be complaining about 2 hours in tech if your car wasnt part of the tech process that night.

I thought it was supposed to be a cheap class anyways i didnt know it was supposed to cost alot to race in the frontrunners.

anyone got an old 350 laying around? so i can get in a class that would be happy to have another competative car and driver in since it seems like these guys dont want me in there class.

:o no motor

not sure if that is directed to me? if so i like the fact that your car was "claimed" illegal. Ya if i had some cash i could replace all the same wore out bull crap in my car too. Track teck said that the spacers were put in in a manner that the bolt was not in stock location giving it some camber. Or somethin of that sort. To me whoopi I will not stick my head in someone elses car to know, so i have not a clue on the truth then dan said it was ok. no worry on my part, I'm legal!! I love racin ya and am trying to get a head a little to get my car right but if its that unsafe should prob not have put rest us in the harm? Like i say i care not what your car has and just replying on the subject.

Not directed at you on the visit but you are always welcome to visit us . ...nah every thing was in stock location ..over use on the ball joint .yah were in no danger .if yah were then joshua was aswell .and who would i worry aboult first ..but they are worn out ..and slows it down ... we were not racen that class to win all the races .just to have fun .not spend to much money ..repair what we can on limited funds even if it is shop repairs .. ..not cheat that was in my thoughts when i repaired those .but not to stay on it all year ... .not known for cheating and dont need to be known for that ..heck im known for alot already .and some of it is true some is bs ...lol .... if we wanted to go fast and try and out run everyone .then we would put the bomber back out on the track where you have to have good stuff to win make more adjustments on set ups and such on a more exspensive note ..... we love running with the frontrunners .even if we didnt win ...this class can grow and should grow ...back on `bushings ......in that class you can add camber .only if you dont modify .. on that honda /all you have to do is turn the upper ball joint and get some camber that way .in fact i pointed out to you for your car ....which we never turned them ..so car had no camber in it other than wear ...tires were inline no toe out ..so claim of camber gain isnt a good claim ..in fact it cant gain the way it is ... ,,,,.never was the car check for camber anyway ..so any thing said aboult that isnt correct by person saying it ....either way it dont make much differents ..unless i find some laying around or find the money to replace them and know this motor will hold up ..it wont be back .... hope you get yours back out ..give that 19 a run for his money .side note ..we are not mad .not upset. hold nothing againts the track or persons no whinning just fact .... ....over and out .subject is closed .

Not directed at you on the visit but you are always welcome to visit us . ...nah every thing was in stock location ..over use on the ball joint .yah were in no danger .if yah were then joshua was aswell .and who would i worry aboult first ..but they are worn out ..and slows it down ... we were not racen that class to win all the races .just to have fun .not spend to much money ..repair what we can on limited funds even if it is shop repairs .. ..not cheat that was in my thoughts when i repaired those .but not to stay on it all year ... .not known for cheating and dont need to be known for that ..heck im known for alot already .and some of it is true some is bs ...lol .... if we wanted to go fast and try and out run everyone .then we would put the bomber back out on the track where you have to have good stuff to win make more adjustments on set ups and such on a more exspensive note ..... we love running with the frontrunners .even if we didnt win ...this class can grow and should grow ...back on `bushings ......in that class you can add camber .only if you dont modify .. on that honda /all you have to do is turn the upper ball joint and get some camber that way .in fact i pointed out to you for your car ....which we never turned them ..so car had no camber in it other than wear ...tires were inline no toe out ..so claim of camber gain isnt a good claim ..in fact it cant gain the way it is ... ,,,,.never was the car check for camber anyway ..so any thing said aboult that isnt correct by person saying it ....either way it dont make much differents ..unless i find some laying around or find the money to replace them and know this motor will hold up ..it wont be back .... hope you get yours back out ..give that 19 a run for his money .side note ..we are not mad .not upset. hold nothing againts the track or persons no whinning just fact .... ....over and out .subject is closed .

find out what other honda they fit. good possibility i may have or can come up with

who are you?

have a collection of honda stuff but for newer than mine. nothing fits the crapr old car ha ha ha "old age is a horrible thing"

who are you?

have a collection of honda stuff but for newer than mine. nothing fits the crapr old car ha ha ha "old age is a horrible thing"

94 THROUGH 97 ARE ALL THE SAME .4BANGER OR 6 BANGER ARE THE SAME. ...WE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM PAyING YOU SOMETHING FOR EM ..JUST DONT HIT US hard ..lol save that for on the track fun ...

Im Johnny weeney as most know me but I'm just busting yalls balls Sheesh I sure do stir the pot haha

nice to meet you johnny weeney ..sometimes when someone dont know who someone is on here .they dont know how to take that person .

Im Johnny weeney as most know me but I'm just busting yalls balls Sheesh I sure do stir the pot haha

nice to meet you johnny weeney ..sometimes when someone dont know who someone is on here .they dont know how to take that person .

I am going to get complete car and all i need is the swap, so we will split it some way and you can have whole donor car if thats what you want. thought it would be good to have for all spare parts

johnny weeny is my bestest bud, and is very into the racing and against the bull. so from day one he has the same feelings about all thats happened as i do. He has a car gettin close to done as we speak. He ran the crapr in practice a couple times.

johnny weeny is my bestest bud, and is very into the racing and against the bull. so from day one he has the same feelings about all thats happened as i do. He has a car gettin close to done as we speak. He ran the crapr in practice a couple times.

ok the rookie who looked better in your car than you ..lol thats mean ....

Archived