Very unofficial results from HMP Modified "Bounty" feature

NickHolt

chase I believe the 10 to1 is on the authorized rebuilder sheet in case you have to surface a head or to allow for valve thickness.I think it's great That Jake won very good team but I would like to have seen the faster car win 3 lbs didn't make up the difference that zak has over the other mods.

chase I believe the 10 to1 is on the authorized rebuilder sheet in case you have to surface a head or to allow for valve thickness.I think it's great That Jake won very good team but I would like to have seen the faster car win 3 lbs didn't make up the difference that zak has over the other mods.

Congratulatios Jake. This makes up for your DQ last time your races your Pro Mod at THR.

I am putting my money on your team in the Firecracker 150. That will make another nice pay day

Smitty

On friday Jake told me that Rick would be his crewchief this weekend so that would make Rick my new hero!!!

Thank you everyone for ALL the kind words it means a lot to all our team members that work so hard to keep the wheels turning. We have had our share of Hard Knocks this year that is true and this helps a great deal. That being said ......

I want to thank John & Sara @ HMP and all the sponsors for putting this Great promotion together it is awesome for Texas racing. HMP is a Class Act and did exactly what they said they would do and paid the purse under the rules set. Everyone here @ Wild Child Motorsports would also like to thank Zak & Larry Hausler & Zak Attack Team for making the Bounty possible w/ their continued success in the sport that whole TEAM is a class act and look forward to the continued competitve relationship we have on and off the track. We were their to Win on the track and will be back to fullfill that goal we set for our team. I know HMP will continue to keep the racing exciting and the Dream alive thanks again HMP !!

Getting back to the people that really made this happen for Team Wild Child *** First our Guroo Crew Cheif John Heil a true inspiration to the sport. (John not only worked on our 30 Modified but found time to help Johnny Walker w/ his Pro Late Model to get two feature Wins this year which were well deserved ) Thank you Mr. Heil !!

Bill Kruger ---Tires and anythingelse we need

John Wasek --Jack of All

John Martin --Help & More Help

Deb Kruger

Nikki Kruger

Cody Beddoe

Levi Krause

Leo Pollaro

Micheal Pollaro

Tom Hamilton - Mission Racing Engines

and all those that have continued to support us... MLH Trucking, CNC Graffix, Speedpro Imaging, Gerald Boyd & All the Guys at Rack-N-Motion

OH YEA That Young Driving TALENT Thanks JAKE KRUGER I love to Watch You Drive to the FRONT !!

If anyone has a question about a specific call, please take it up with the track. I don't know anyone in racing who hasn't felt like they got a bad call at one time or another, but Lone Star Speedzone is not the place to complain about specific calls.

Thanks.

Nick

Archived