Very unofficial results from HMP Modified "Bounty" feature

NickHolt

Below are the very unofficial results from Houston Motorsports Park NASCAR Fiesta Modified feature.

BUT, Bobby Chaffee came up to the press box after I shut down the Umscheid Race Services Live Updates to tell me that Zak Hausler had been DQ'd for being over on their left side weight percentage. I did not verify this with Jack, but Bobby said it was certain.

That would make Mark Chrudimsky the winner, but I doubt they would award the bounty because it was because of a DQ.

1. Zak Hausler

2. Mark Chrudimsky

3. Jake Kruger

4. Ian Webster

5. J.C. Umscheid

6. Robert Walton

7. Jason Morman

8. Larry Hughes

9. Tuffy Hudson

10. David Webster

11. Mike Williams

12. Jason Boyd

13. Ryan Englehardt

14. Art Kunzeman

15. Richard Smith, Jr.

wow with so much money on the line ..hate to see someone win it on a tech infraction .and lose it just the same .....better on the track win .. but thats racen and rules are rules ......ive kept up with this bounty from the beginning with alot of enterest wanting to see someone win with a pass for the win ..oh well ..whats next ......congratz to the winner ..

WELL IT SUCKS THAT IT HAPPEN BUT. WHEN YOUR LIGHT YOUR LIGHT.LOOK AT JASON STANLEY A COUPLE OF RACES AGO AND IT WASNT EVEN NEAR WHAT ZACK HAD.NOW THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE I WOULD THINK. ANYWAYS WAY TO GO WILDCHILD RACING IT WAS A GREAT PAY DAY FOR YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS GOT BACK SOME MONEY TO HELP PAY FOR THOSE TORE UP CARS YOU HAVE HAD FROM THE PASS COUPLE OF RACES. :ph34r:

I want to think JC and Nick AKA (magic Fingers) for doing the live updates I was scriming holering and everything last night what a race from what Magic Fingers was typing I felt like I was watching the race it was great. I hated to hear about the DQ.s but these things happen. I think if I had a track I would do away with tech in these uper classes and the them boys to run what you brung. But I don't see that happening any time soon so don't get excited yet guys. :blink::o:rolleyes::lol:

Archived