Race Team

hello all,

My name is Justin Campbell and I'm looking to run a partial schedule for the 2012 season in the Thunderstock class to get some experience. I have some karting experience, but this will be my first time in a stock car other than the Richard Petty Driving experience at Daytona International Speedway. I'm trying to get a team, Justin-Michael Motorsports, off the ground and would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I also plan on running a kart in the NASKART series for the said time frame. Also if anyone knows anyone with a good project car, GM only, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Justin,

Are you looking to rent a NASKART or buy a NASKART to race?

I'm looking to buy one to race in the series. I've talked to Smitty about it a few times via the phone just have to do the speed school.

Anyone???

Hey Justin, I might have what your looking for it's a car that was raced at longhorn speedway back in the day and I'm mid stride into building it up to run as a thunder stock or super stock let me know if your interested and I'll give you more info from there. This is only the second time I've ever been on a forum so hang with me. Computer and iPhone illiterate!!!

Hey Justin, I might have what your looking for it's a car that was raced at longhorn speedway back in the day and I'm mid stride into building it up to run as a thunder stock or super stock let me know if your interested and I'll give you more info from there. This is only the second time I've ever been on a forum so hang with me. Computer and iPhone illiterate!!!

PM sent

Archived