better luck next time

These witch hunts like what happened to me,Cody,Daniel,and Johnny HAVE to stop.Guys like Tommy need a little help and constructive coaching to be a racer we can all admire.A few others could use a little help also.

yep they ran off the fords that chased the bunny and then they got rid of bunny cause no one tried hard enough to catch him.

Thats great news.The 200sx is getting hard to find but so is the SentraEspecially near the south because Mexico buys them all.Its a car of choice for Taxies.I will keep my eyes open.Tell him good luck Sat for me.Thanks.

My eyes are wheel waitchin for 200 sx tommy

• 1 month later...

I agree there should be some leadership and MORE RESPECT! You have drivers young and old out there, remember SAFETY SHOULD COME FIRST! I've seen drivers who win every Saturday night, then get taken out just because they dont want that driver winning every weekend! So disrespectful to see! I enjoy the races with my family at CC Speedway! But come on, let the drivers race and be respectful to those that come out 1st, not taken out by other drivers who can't seem to win! You have people paying to see cars RACE not bash others! LETS SEE SOME RACING AND RESPECTFUL DRIVERS!!!!

Archived