saturday night video

I would have to agree with old racer but the controversy is no longer there, bc gb hasn't been there and all the drama was around him and his winning ways, personally with out him there it's been lack luster IMO the supers is where all the drama is

ILL MAKE A SUGGESTION SANCHOJUAN21 IN GOOD FAITH...WHY DONT YOU GO BUY GB.S CAR ..PUT YOURSELF BEHIND THE WHEEL AND PUT ON A SHOW ..YOU WANT TO PUT THIS CLASS DOWN SO MUCH ..SPRUCE IT UP WITH YOUR DRIVEING ..COME ON YOU SKEERD.. THE SUPERS HAD DRAMA YES ..WRECKED CARS ............PS JYOUNG SORRY FOR THE HIJACK

Yes Hitech there were some wrecked car in the Super Street class, definitely uncalled for. If I ever feel like I need to go to the track and wreck someone I will just stay home or go fishing.

IT HAPPENS IN EVERY CLASS ...HOWS YOUR CAR COMEING ALONG I MISS THAT YELLOW .

Well Everyone and myself know and the video shows, I got 2nd. But them good ol faithful transponders for $300 report me 1st on mylaps! Trophy plz. ;)

lol .your the weiner.....yours only cost 300 ....we got took ..thats probably speed wise...joshua has been winning but the other cars are faster ..

Archived