my laps?

gollie guys yah are sure hung up with lap speeds ...lol...well atleast its something clean to talk aboult ..lets see i think i turned a half of tenth faster that half a lap ......wow ....thats an improvement .....maybe i didnt hit the brake as hard on that lap .......lol just haven fun with yah ..the last couple of weeks havent been much to laugh aboult with traveling 2600 miles between sa and here ...and 19 strieght days with no day off to rest ..you guys are putting on a good show ..

gollie guys yah are sure hung up with lap speeds ...lol...well atleast its something clean to talk aboult ..lets see i think i turned a half of tenth faster that half a lap ......wow ....thats an improvement .....maybe i didnt hit the brake as hard on that lap .......lol just haven fun with yah ..the last couple of weeks havent been much to laugh aboult with traveling 2600 miles between sa and here ...and 19 strieght days with no day off to rest ..you guys are putting on a good show ..

YA SO MY LAPS?

Just wondering when my laps will be updated?

:lol: i just went to the my laps page and noticed that they had june 5th posted and they had my times posted. but the only problem i see is i was not even there and i have never been as slow as they have on the results. this is Larry Requilman # 12x i last drove a race car was on the 28th of may

looking at the front runners ..we have another car moving into the 18.s ......that 19 car is fast ...has good speed off the turns ...he gets used to that car .. its going toget really good up front ...good run 19...

:lol: i just went to the my laps page and noticed that they had june 5th posted and they had my times posted. but the only problem i see is i was not even there and i have never been as slow as they have on the results. this is Larry Requilman # 12x i last drove a race car was on the 28th of may

Larry dont sweat the small stuff i am sure its cause the name wasnt changed on the car that you had driven.. the points will be given to the correct person and the results will show the name of the correct person that drove.

Larry dont sweat the small stuff i am sure its cause the name wasnt changed on the car that you had driven.. the points will be given to the correct person and the results will show the name of the correct person that drove.

lol theres no sweating here i just making a comment. just wanted who ever had the chance to drive that car have there name in the proper spots such as my laps or even the resuilts. but thank you for replying robin and i do understand it was a simple mistake

Archived