bruce

HiTech

hows you car bruce .. looked bad from the stands .......thought you were going over ......the video didnt do that justice being the angle it was at ....but looked to me he saw the move over flag ..and didnt know you were there .......i know some poeple like that flag ...i for one have never liked it ...cuz sometimes though its a meaning well flag its thrown at the wrong time at times ..i had the same case as you back in 92 ..two laps to go .i was leading .came up on a lap car i had planned in advance as to where i would pass him based on where i was going to catch him ..walla i did the same pass move as you did at aboult the same spot .and if i had not had finders .i would have ended up like you ...lucky for me i had enough lead to make it back on the track and win the race ......boy was i mad at the flagman .and told him so .....i know the flagman has a well meaning job here ..but when the leader is already uppon the lap car ..that leader has planed his move ...keep the flag from flying .....i know flag man has real time decission to make .and probably didnt have time to address the probable out come in his mind ..but in future dont throw that flag when both leader and lap car are that close out of a turn ..this isnt a bash i like our flagman ...just a point to ponder ....

I heard he didn't see the lap car because he was trying to wave to that "Comedian" in the stands. :lol: Don't feel bad Bruce, you'll get to start up front with the Banana Wagon next week.

NOW WE KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY ..

I wasn't mad at anyone. If I could have seen out of my mirror I would have known I had plenty of time to pass the lapped cars. I wish the flagman would have recognized the situation and not thrown the flag but things happen quick out there. The 19 always gives plenty of room and he was trying to do the right thing in that situation. It does suck to have such a fast car and not bring home the trophy. I'll be back in a couple of weeks but I'm not starting on the pole anymore, look what happened last year when I started there.

I wasn't mad at anyone. If I could have seen out of my mirror I would have known I had plenty of time to pass the lapped cars. I wish the flagman would have recognized the situation and not thrown the flag but things happen quick out there. The 19 always gives plenty of room and he was trying to do the right thing in that situation. It does suck to have such a fast car and not bring home the trophy. I'll be back in a couple of weeks but I'm not starting on the pole anymore, look what happened last year when I started there.

yep that car was hooked up ..what brand of bubble gum on those tires ....looks like the stickem lasted longer than the flavor .. ..we would like to try it ..

Archived