just got back

HiTech

WENT TO SLEEP AROUND 2 AM ..GOT A CALL AROUND 3 AM ..HAD TO RUN UP TO SA ..MY BROTHER GOING HOME AROUND 11.OCLOCK PM HIT A DEER ON COUNTY RD 534 LIVE OAK ....RIDEING HIS BIKE ....NOT THE KIND OF CALL YOU WANT FROM A HOSPITAL .THEY WOULD ONLY SAY HE WAS ALERT .....GOT THERE AT 5.40 AM AND FOUND OUT THEY AIRLIFTED HIM FROM SWEENY SWITCH .FROM A SECURITY PERSONEL...WHAT A SURPRISE SEEING NO MENTION OF THAT OVER THE PHONE ..SO WENT INSIDE THE EMERGANCY ok i cant spell ..im tired ...AND OFCOURSE THEY WOULD NOT SAY ONE THING OTHER THAN I HAD TO WAIT TO 8.30 AM TO SEE HIM ONCE I GOT THERE ..NOW ALMOST 6 HOURS AFTER THE CALL I FINALY GET TO KNOW SOMETHING .....OTHER THAN HE IS ALERT ...I ASKED THE NURSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM AT 8.30 WAS THIER MISSING PARTS BEFORE I SEE HIM .....LUCKY NO .......... HE HAS 9 BROKEN RIBS ON ONE SIDE ..RIGHT FOOT BROKEN ..TWO LEFT TOES BROKEN ..A PUNTURED LEFT LUNG FROM A BROKEN RIB ...SOME ROAD RASH ON HIS ARMS .. AND ALL HE COULD TALK ABOULT WAS HOW MAD HE WAS FOR HITTING THAT DEER AND WORRIED ABOULT HIS BIKE ..SOUNDS LIKE A RACER TO ME ......... HE WILL BE DOWN FOR SOME TIME ..THE BIKE I FOUND IN GOERGE WEST ..WHAT A RIP OFF ON THE PRICE TO GET IT BACK ..BUT HECK LOW COMPAIRED TO WHAT THE OTHER BILLS WILL BE ...AS FOR THE BIKE I CAN DARN NEAR RIDE IT HOME ..NOT TO BAD ....HE WAS REALLY LUCKY SOMEONE CAME ALONG ABOULT TEN MINUTES AFTER THE HIT .AND NOT RUN OVER HIM .THE BIKE AND THE DEER . HE WAS IN THE MIDLE OF THAT NARROW ROAD ....AND COULD NOT MOVE AND COULD HARLY BREATH .HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE END .....OK GOING TO TRY AND TAKE A NAPPER..... TOMORROW GO PICK HIS BIKE ................................ OH I DIDNT MENTION ANYTHING ABOULT HIS SQUASH.. HE HAD HIS HELMENT ON ..GOOD FOR HIM .....EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR ONE ..YOU JUST NEVER KNOW ...

Glad he will be ok, hitting a deer in a car is scary enough, couldn't imagine it on a bike. Proof once again though that helmets can and do save lives. Will keep him in our prayers!

thanks i cant sleep with this phone ringing ...lol

BAD PART IS .HE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIS LEGS FOR SOME TIME NOW .HE CANT STAND FOR MORE THAN A COUPLE OF MINUTES AS IT IS ..NOW HIS BEST OF BOTH FEET IS BROKE ... LONG UP HILL BATTLE LOOMING ...DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL CRIPPLE HIM .........IM GOING TO BE PUTTING ALL HIS RACEN STUFF UP FOR SALE ..HE WILL NEED THAT MONEY SOON ..

Glad he's gonna heal up, Mike. Bikes can be rebuilt, people can't. Tell him I said hello and to heal ujp quick.

Rosie

ILL DO THAT ROSIE ..BUT THE FAST HEALING MAYBE ALITTLE TOUGH ...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW ...WHEN YOU COMING DOWN ..WE MISS YOU UP THERE ..

wow, glad he's ok,that's exactly why you should kill all deer and eat them. <_<

`steve loves deer meat .and has plenty of brothers who have some in thier freezers ....so i know for a fact he didnt want to deer hunt this way ...the area he hit the deer in is a bad area ,,i hit one on a sunny day around there aswell as a sister in law ...they jump right out in front of you and usualy you have no place to go ......

I am SO glad he was wearing his helmet and I hope he heals up fast. I have hit 2 deer in the last couple years. One with a car and another with a bus. My parents gave me a motorcycle when we first moved to central texas and I thought I would ride a lot up here. Nope. Just don’t feel safe on a bike out on the road. I have had so many close calls, just cant control whats going on around you. The way I see it, I’ve been in several car wrecks on the street in my life time. If I rode regularly I would eventually get into an accident on a motorcycle. Gave the bike back to my parents.

MIKE, MY PRAYERS FOR A COMPLETE RECOVERY HAVE BEEN SENT. I KNOW THAT DEER CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY HIT AND OFTEN TIMES THEY HAVE SIMPLY GOT BACK UP AND RAN OFF. GOOD THING HE WAS WEARING THAT HELMET AND BLESS THOSE THAT HAVE THE SMARTS TO DO SO. rIBS HEAL BETTER THAN SKULLS DO.

THANK YOU DANO ......GOT A CALL AT 530 AM FROM THE DOCTOR ..... HAD TO MAKE A RUN UP TO SA ..HE IS HAVEING TROUBLE WITH THAT LUNG...ISNT LOOKING GOOD RIGHT NOW ....THEY HAD TO PUT TUBE IN TO HELP THAT LUNG ..LOOKS LIKE HE MAYBE GETTING AN INFECTION .IN SYMPLE TURMS ........WILL RUN BACK TO SA IN THE MORNING 1000 MILES SO FAR THIS WEEK ..[GAS PRICE IS BAD ]......THEY WILL EXPLORE SOME INNER LOOKINGS AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE ....PURTY MUCH ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE AND PRAY HE PULLS OUT OF IT ...ITS ON THE LORDS END NOW ..

papa university medic.....cant spell it ....i am tired ....they incerted a what you call it today ....i short the word to trey ..the thing in your throat so he can breath with out the mask or tube ...they say they can be more agressive with this in place ....im going back up in the morning /gotta wait for payday .....plus my butt and back hurts from all the travel back and forth not to mention all the other running around i have had to do this week ....lucky for me .when i fill up tomorrow .the gas will only be $363 A GALLON ... my jeep only gets 20 mpg ....funny how that sounds like a deal huh ..lol ... after i leave sa ill run over to lagarto and see how much lumber ill need to build him a ramp up to his trailor .. he will need a wheel chair for some time ...he has one just dont know if it will fit him ......if anyone out there has any spare wood laying around ..i sure could use it ..im not one to beg ..but this is different .....2by4 or so .some plywood and what nots ...i dont know how much i will need till tomorrow .........

HE IS STABLE ...

This can't be easy on you either. Prayers for both of you....

thank you bobby ......yes it isnt easy .but he has it alot harder then me ...and will be alot longer than i ,,i can only emagen what he is going through the pain he has to indure ..i have not broken a rib before ..but know poeple who have and they tell me it really hurts ,,he has 9 badly brothen ribs ....plus all the other things wrong ...he is a fighter .. and i will fight right along with him aslong as it takes ....i and him along with our family ..thanks you for your support ....

papa university medic.....cant spell it ....i am tired ....they incerted a what you call it today ....i short the word to trey ..the thing in your throat so he can breath with out the mask or tube ...they say they can be more agressive with this in place ....im going back up in the morning /gotta wait for payday .....plus my butt and back hurts from all the travel back and forth not to mention all the other running around i have had to do this week ....lucky for me .when i fill up tomorrow .the gas will only be $363 A GALLON ... my jeep only gets 20 mpg ....funny how that sounds like a deal huh ..lol ... after i leave sa ill run over to lagarto and see how much lumber ill need to build him a ramp up to his trailor .. he will need a wheel chair for some time ...he has one just dont know if it will fit him ......if anyone out there has any spare wood laying around ..i sure could use it ..im not one to beg ..but this is different .....2by4 or so .some plywood and what nots ...i dont know how much i will need till tomorrow .........

Hitech, you have a paypal account?? i'd liek to shoot ya a lil $$ to help get that ramp you need

Hitech, you have a paypal account?? i'd liek to shoot ya a lil $$ to help get that ramp you need

no sir i aint smart enough with a pc ....i tried to get a trust fund or what ever you call it account set up for him at his bank he has a bank account .but they wont give me the number ofcourse ..but i do have his card and pin number .....anyway they gave me all kinds of excuses . so i gave up ..when i have time i will try and set one up at my bank .tomorow i wont have time nore monday .i have to be in sa on monday aswell ......... if he does ok saterday ...ill will be back from sa in time to take my son racen ...he races the 8 honda im sure you know aboult ........... im sure you will probably be at sts ........if so thats fine ..... thank you ...btw forgive i aint thinking right so much feed going into my head ....how hard is it to set a paypal up ..

no sir i aint smart enough with a pc ....i tried to get a trust fund or what ever you call it account set up for him at his bank he has a bank account .but they wont give me the number ofcourse ..but i do have his card and pin number .....anyway they gave me all kinds of excuses . so i gave up ..when i have time i will try and set one up at my bank .tomorow i wont have time nore monday .i have to be in sa on monday aswell ......... if he does ok saterday ...ill will be back from sa in time to take my son racen ...he races the 8 honda im sure you know aboult ........... im sure you will probably be at sts ........if so thats fine ..... thank you ...btw forgive i aint thinking right so much feed going into my head ....how hard is it to set a paypal up ..

Setting up paypal is not too hard at all, just have to link it to a bank account. Pretty simple actually.

Archived