Street Stock Feature

Yup...Scott is my friend....sorry he is not an expert driver...guess it makes you feel better to continously put down any other driver that makes a mistake.....let me see.....azul, spreen,skains, me, scott....the 67 mods....looks like everyone is out to get you. I am going to finish up with a totally random quote...not aimed at anyone....... Never argue with an idiot...they will only bring you down to their level...and beat you with experiance.....

JUST A POOR SPORT GO FIGURE :lol::lol: C YA AJ

WOW YOU SSAID YOUR CAR WAS LOOSE I JUST AGREED HEY DID U SEE THE WINNERS CIRCLE PIC??? :lol:AND IF YOUR KIND OF RACING ALLOWS FOR THE TYPE OF RACING THAT CAN ENDANGER SOMEONES LIFE THEN YOU GO RACE YOUR ELCOMINO BIG BOY BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY U TAKE THE CAKE AJ :blink::blink:

GREAT RACE GREG!!! ALL THE HARD WORK PAID OFF, STILL HAVE SOME WORK TO DO BUT ITS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT.

I WAS STANDING A FEW FEET FROM JAMIE WHILE YOU RACED HIS CAR AND THE SMILE ON HIS FACE SAID IT ALL WHEN THAT CHECKERED FLAG CAME OUT... HE WAS A HAPPY MAN!

YOU ARE A TRUE RACER WITH SPORTSMANSHIP... ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT HIS FELLOW RACERS!

MANY PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU AND ADMIRE YOUR RESPECT...

Don't ya just love the warm fuzzies in this thread? Who knew such warm friendships even existed in the racing world?

Hey... and wait a minute here. I thought I was the only idiot around here. LOL

Nick

Damn AJ who the hell do you plan to argue with if it wasnt for idiots there would be no racing of any kind? Plus you should use the word professional losely cause in south central texas there maybe a dozen that can be recognized as professionals. But dont worry you can race door handle with me any time I'll give you the respect and competition that you have earned if nobody else will. You have proven that over the last, hmmm let me take a guess, 21 years of dirt track racing! Am I close? Along the way a few bent fenders and ruffled feathers sure but nothing and I mean nothing ever intentional. With that being said the next time you park that el camino in front of me I am taking your ass out, lol! ;)

Archived