Jim Knudtson says inch of rain at I-37 "Perfect"

tqj3

REALLY?

I think it was Superstar Night at the races. You have the class of the field try to pass a dumptruck on the high side (Rich Volgler anyone?) Carl Louis appears from turn two and then turns into Kevin Harvick on the front stretch!!!! Popcorn sales should have been through the roof!

Come on "G-Pitty" the guy had no clue you were there and even if he did, his hands were just as full on lap 13 as they were on every other lap......that's way he was going to go TWO laps down!!!!!

I would bet the 67j feels like a #2 already and I truely doubt the drivers at I-37 are out to "GET" anyone, much less the guy who does as much as you do for this track. Point is simple, when you get over being mad at the guy, sit down and talk to him and see what YOU can do to help him out a little. You have a ton of knowledge when it comes to setting up a Mod, so let the competitive side of you shine and help him to be better drive so next time it will be door to door rather than door in door!

Just my two cents

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REALLY?

I think it was Superstar Night at the races. You have the class of the field try to pass a dumptruck on the high side (Rich Volgler anyone?) Carl Louis appears from turn two and then turns into Kevin Harvick on the front stretch!!!! Popcorn sales should have been through the roof!

Come on "G-Pitty" the guy had no clue you were there and even if he did, his hands were just as full on lap 13 as they were on every other lap......that's way he was going to go TWO laps down!!!!!

I would bet the 67j feels like a #2 already and I truely doubt the drivers at I-37 are out to "GET" anyone, much less the guy who does as much as you do for this track. Point is simple, when you get over being mad at the guy, sit down and talk to him and see what YOU can do to help him out a little. You have a ton of knowledge when it comes to setting up a Mod, so let the competitive side of you shine and help him to be better drive so next time it will be door to door rather than door in door!

Just my two cents

OK I THOUGHT WE WOULD LET THIS GO BUT I GUESS I STILL HAVE TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FIRST OF ALL I HAVE HELPED THE 67 CARS ALOT ASK ROBERT NEXT I GOT TOOK OUT IN THE HEAT RACE COMING OUT OF TURN 4 I WAS ON THE BOTTOM HE WAS ON THE TOP ,LETS ADD TIRE,WHEEL,CENTERLINK,TIE ROD, SHOCK ,RIGHT SIDE OF NOSE PIECE, OK NOW THAT BEING SAID AS YOU SEE BY THE VID I WAS GOING DOWN THE FRONT STRAIGHTAWAY AND COMPLETED THE PASS BEFORE THE CORNER IF YOU WATCHED HIM SO CLOSE YOU WOULD SEE HE WAS NOT RUNNING THAT HIGH IN PREV CORNER WE ENTERED THE CORNER I WAS IN FRONT CAUSE HE HIT MY LEFT REAR WITH HIS RIGHT FRONT(VERIFIED BY CAR OWNER AND PISSED FANS) AND HE WAS ON THE GAS TWICE AS HARD AS I WAS I HAVE GOTEN SO MANY CALLS ON THIS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY SO YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WOULD PASS HIM BECAUSE I GOT HIT COMING OUT OF TURN 1 I WAS ALREADY TURNING THE CAR AND WAS ALMOST IN THE MARBLES AND I GOT HIT COMING OUT OF TURN 4 ON THE BOTTOM YOU TELL ME AND YOU GRAB A USER NAME THAT HAS NOT BEEN USED FOR OVER A YEAR COME ON HOW INVOLVED ARE U IN RACING :blink: IM SURE YOUR REG NAME IS SOMETHING ELSE ...SO NOW THAT I HAVE DISPROVEN ALL OF YOUR FACTS CAN YOU MOVE ON IM THE ONE WITH 4000 WORTH OF DAMAGE AND THATS IN ONE HEAT AND A FEATURE SAME CAR ;) HE TOOK OUT THE LEADER OF THE RACE I ONLY LAPPED HIM ONE TIME I KNOW CAUSE I WAS THERE SOOOOO NEXT QUESTION PLEASE :lol: WHEN SHOULD I SAY CAN I HELP YOU I AM THE ONE FIXING MY CAR HIS WAS RACEABLE :P

WOW... I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER AND DONE WITH... GEEEZ

THERE IS NO NEED FOR CALLING HIM GPITTY AND ANYTHING ELSE. GREG HAS HELPED THEM OUT A FEW TIMES THAT I KNOW OF.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU??? BE IN HIS SHOES AND HAVE THAT HAPPEN? PARTS YOU HAVE TO BUY WITH WHAT LIL MONEY HE HAS. TIME HE DOESN'T HAVE.... A 8 MONTH PREGO WIFE AND KIDS WATCHING HIM GO OFF THE TURN...

THERE ARE ALOT OF FACTORS HERE AND GREG HAS EVERY REASON TO BE UPSET WITH THE SITUATION, BUT HE HAS MOVED ON.

SOOOOOO EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO MOVE ON AS WELL

Archived