Jim Knudtson says inch of rain at I-37 "Perfect"

tqj3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing against 67. He was obviously struggling to hold a consistant line. No way in hell could he have the skills nor car at that moment in time to take out the leader on purpose going 30 mph slower then the leader. I am sure from his view he had no clue what happened and learned after the wreck he may have caused it.

SO LETS SEE THE TIRE HOOSIER NOT A RUB MARK ON IT JUST GRASS IN THE BEAD OF THE WHEEL HE WAS CLEARLY ON THE GAS WHEN WE HIT AND WHEN I WENT DOWN THE STRAIGHT AWAY HE WAS NEXT TO ME SO NOT SURE WHERE I GAINED 30 MPH ON HIM LOL ALTHOUGH BEING THE 89 CREW MEMBER IM SURE YOU SEE MY POINT ABOUT THE TIRE ;):lol:

Well...you know there are two 67 red cars in that race (really) since greg is a fan of conspiracys...I am suggesting it was both of them..one hid in the infield....the other distracted him....and a third crewmember on the grassy knoll distracted cassie to cover their tracks....

89crewmember..I guess you have not been told to ever contradict the great and powerfull g diddy....you will now be placed on the blacklist with me (and half the track..our numbers grow each week...)

in all honesty..I hate to see wrecks....but I hate it when one driver places all the blame on the other...you know..it takes two to tango....and there are VERY few wrecks where only one driver is a fault.

I didnt say anyone was at fault. I just said there was poor judgment on from the leader while lapping a car. And that the lapped car didnt look like he intentionally did anything. Ease up on the guy. Every class has those drivers that need help. Shoot everyone needs help. I would guess he was on the gas trying to drive through that push. I see the grass and i also see the white round the tire as faint as it may be i have one on my car just the same. Where judge judy when you need her.

I didnt say anyone was at fault. I just said there was poor judgment on from the leader while lapping a car. And that the lapped car didnt look like he intentionally did anything. Ease up on the guy. Every class has those drivers that need help. Shoot everyone needs help. I would guess he was on the gas trying to drive through that push. I see the grass and i also see the white round the tire as faint as it may be i have one on my car just the same. Where judge judy when you need her.

Blacklist whats that lmao. I dont care what list Im on lol

HE HIT ME ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF TURN ONE YOU CANT EVEN SEE IT BECAUSE OF THE KIDS HEAD I WAS ALREADY HIT ONCE I TRIED TO GATHER IT UP AND THE CAR WENT NUTS :blink: AND NO I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING IT YOUR WAY AJ :lol: I JUST DONT :P YOU CAN SEE IT BY THE DMAGE TO THE CAR HE CAME INTO THE CORNER HOT HIT THE CAR AND I WAS TRYING OT RECOVER WHEN THE CAR TOOK OFF TO THE RIGHT HARD

AND THERES NO DAMAGE TO THE LEFT FRONT TO SEND A CAR THAT HARD TO THE RIGHT HAS TO BE A HARD HIT AND IT HAPPENED RIGHT WHEN I SET FOR THE CORNER NOT WHERE THE CAR WENT NUTS HE HIT ME WITH THE GAS FULL ON AND YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BEGINING HE ALMOST GOT ME THERE AND AJ LEARN HOW TO LOSE ;):lol:

ALSO HOW AND WHY DID I PICK UP HIS DOOR PILLAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURN IF WE RUBBED WHEELS AND IT TOOK OFF TO THE RIGHT WHY WAS THE RIGHT FRONT OF HIS DOOR CAVED IN COME ON AJ ANSWER IT OHH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT :blink: I PICKED UP HIS DOOR PILLAR AND SHOOK IT AT HIM WAS IT WHERE MY CAR TOOK OFF NO IT WAS JUST OUT OF TURN 1 :lol: OH COME ON EVERYONE SAW ME GRAB THE DOOR PILLAR WAS THAT FROM RUBBING FRONT WHEELS NO FREAKING WAY ITS FROM HIM HITTING ME JUST AFTER TURN ONE BEHIND THE KIDS HEAD THE CAR IS DMAGED ALREADY :lol::lol: NOW WHAT AJ CAN YOU FIND SOMETHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO WORK ON THAT ELCAMINO :lol:

The world may never know. One question---Bashing the crap outta him on this forum is that fixing your car or is that making him a better driver. I dont think so. From the videos alot of those cars have some issues. Maybe someone with your knowledge of cars should say hey let me tell ya what i think. Or heres one of these setup videos from your car builder. Not saying you havent but this forum certainly isnt gonna fix that push lol.

I AM ON THE BRAKES WHEN THE CAR TOOK OFF ONCE I RELIZED THE CAR WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THEN IT WENT NUTS NO DOOR PILLAR GETS TORE OFF BY ME RUBBING HIS RIGHT REAR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NEXT TO HIM IN THE CORNER :blink: I HAVE THE DOOR PILLAR TO PROVE IT HOW THE HELL DO I GET A TORE UP CAR AND HAVE TO DEFEND WHAT HAPPENED :angry: EXPLAIN THE DOOR PILLAR JUST OUT OF ONE ITS CAUSE HE HIT ME THERE HE NEVER LIFTED AS YOU CAN SEE I WAS NOT PASSED HIM COMING OUT OF THE CORNER BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO RECOVER FROM THE BS :blink:

Just got a call from the tower at San Antonio International Airport wanting Greg's contact info. Seems he took a flight without filing a flight plan last Saturday evening and they're gonna fine him $10K.

Don't worry, Greg. I told 'em I'd get the money for them. So just sent me a certified cashier's check made out to "Nick Holt" for $10K and everything will be forgiven.

Nick

AND WHEN YOU SEE THE CARS COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE HEAD ITS THE 67 J AHEAD OF THE 8G NO I COULD NOT TEAR A DOOR PILLAR OFF FROM THE BACK OF HIM :lol: I CAN ADD AND I CAN SEE WHEN I GET MY CAR WRECKED THAT ITS NOT FROM MY LEFT FRONT HITTING THE RIGHT REAR TIRE GET REAL :lol: PLEASE THANKS G DIDDY :lol:

WHAT TRUTH YOU SAID I HIT HIM WITH MY LEFT FRONT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME HITTING HIS RIGHT REAR I SAID WHERE DOES THE DOOR PILLAR COME INTO PLAY IN YOUR THEORYS IT DOES NOT I WENT HARD TO THE RIGHT ONCE THE SHIT BROKE OUT OF THE BACK IM NOT SURE YOU CAN ACCEPT THE TRUTH :lol: BECAUSE OF THE DOOR PILLAR WHAT ???????????? YEH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE NOW THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE CORRECT YEP IM RIGHT CAUSE I WAS THERE :lol::lol: YOUR THEORY DOES NOT WORK NOW DOES IT ;)

Archived