need answer

I know this is up for debate, but the fastest i clocked Jesse Sr. this year was 17.78. You and Joshua were pretty damn close this weekend. Yall were pulling equal lap times at @ 18.1 most of the early laps that i timed yall. I'm just a fan that times most of the faster cars every race just out of curiousity.

Charlie just put it this way we run almost identical times as the bombers. lol looking at MYlaps from last years races I see the fastest lap out of all the races from this year and last year at a 17.703 by Jesse last season. Our best times this weekend were you at a 17.917 and me at 19.989. We are about 2 tenths off the fastest lap by a frontrunner.

heck yah were not far off of the thunders times ...n ot bad for two hondas with three hundred thousand miles on both of em ...heck we havent even check to see if the air filter is clean ...no tune up ..no oil change .. but look at jordan in that very old bent up ford .he isnt far off either ..exspect him to be one to reckon with the next race seeing yah will all start together ....thinking they should paint all the frontrunners black .looks like if it aint black its running in the back ..lol ps not picken on the other cars ..just a joke

heck yah were not far off of the thunders times ...n ot bad for two hondas with three hundred thousand miles on both of em ...heck we havent even check to see if the air filter is clean ...no tune up ..no oil change .. but look at jordan in that very old bent up ford .he isnt far off either ..exspect him to be one to reckon with the next race seeing yah will all start together ....thinking they should paint all the frontrunners black .looks like if it aint black its running in the back ..lol ps not picken on the other cars ..just a joke

BEEN ARMOR ALLIN FOR HOURS THIS BETTER WORK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived