c.c.speedway

i will not and have never questioned freddy and his crew ....they have been top dogs for many years .....they do a pricless job money cant buy a better crew .......one things is for sure they have no favorites.......equal save your butt anytime your in need ......

I thank you all very much for taking care of daughter after testing the wall. By the way she is doing fine sore but fine.

GOOD TO HEAR SHE IS WELL. AS TO THE FIRE CREW I THANK AND WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOU WEEK IN WEEK OUT. I AM IN THE #9 FRONT RUNNER AND WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER MY HELP. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ASIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS AND NOT DRIVE DIRTY

I thank you all very much for taking care of daughter after testing the wall. By the way she is doing fine sore but fine.

GOOD TO HEAR SHE IS WELL. AS TO THE FIRE CREW I THANK AND WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOU WEEK IN WEEK OUT. I AM IN THE #9 FRONT RUNNER AND WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER MY HELP. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ASIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS AND NOT DRIVE DIRTY

drive dirty ..didnt know you knew what that means .......havent seen that side if you yet ....probably wont ..but you never know ....

Archived