my lap

crash_76

cody your laps were too fast for the timer to check I think you broke it LOL

lol i was thinking he won so why wonder how fast he was ...made his dad look like he was sitting on jacks.....that should speak speed .....

Sorry for the delay. I am still working the issue. The computer had a malware program on it that was causing a conflict. I performed an update on the software and removed the program that was causing the problem and then could not connect to my laps to upload the results. I had to reload the software program that we use for the scoring system and lost some of the backup data. I have the system running correctly now but have not recovered the results for April 23 yet. I hope to have it complete this week. Again sorry for the delay but I am working on it.

Sorry for the delay. I am still working the issue. The computer had a malware program on it that was causing a conflict. I performed an update on the software and removed the program that was causing the problem and then could not connect to my laps to upload the results. I had to reload the software program that we use for the scoring system and lost some of the backup data. I have the system running correctly now but have not recovered the results for April 23 yet. I hope to have it complete this week. Again sorry for the delay but I am working on it.

ok. malware? That covers a lot. Well good luck hope to see you sat ;)

Archived