LETS GO HOOLIGAN

GOBABYGO

gb ..no one is sabotaging the class .....not one of those three drivers want anything other than the chance to race jesse ..in the front runners ..period ......with what they have to drive ..period ......it isnt aboult standard verses auto ..or v6 verses 4 banger ..or chevy verses honda toyota or even a yugo r ...ps im sorry you dont care aboult those other drivers ..some had respect for you ..wonder how many will after that remark .......i personaly lost respect for you .....this is my last word on this ..it needs no further response from me .

GB what the heck does any of what is being said in this have to do with sabotaging a class? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE on here is trying to sabotage the frontrunner class. Me and GOBABYGO just want to get Jesse brought back in to this class where the car belongs.

You keep bringing up the fact that he has a modern car and its a standard transmission, well for your information my car is just as modern as his car. Its a 95 Honda Accord with an auto transmission. What is the big difference in transmissions to you? By the look of lap times to me it doesnt make that much difference from a standard to automatic.

lets gobabygo.. maybe ill tell joshua to slow down fer you ..lol....

i guess i should have change to hitech ..lol

G B WHAT HAPPENED TO OLD DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT I JUST READ YOUR DEAL GB YOU DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME? GB I THOUGHT YOU DID THOUGHT WE HAD A THING HA HA HA DAM I MISS PAMS PINK CAR TOO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived