jwmbishop

I don't care how much anyone hates the two car draft - .002 (closest ever) margin of victory + eight car four wide photo finish + 8 cars within one second on finish (1.066 at ninth) = the most exciting finish I have ever witnessed.

And Dale Jr showed how much class he really has as a team player when he was interviewed. Definately tipped my opinion of him in a favorable way. And I don't impress that easily.

I don't care how much anyone hates the two car draft - .002 (closest ever) margin of victory + eight car four wide photo finish + 8 cars within one second on finish (1.066 at ninth) = the most exciting finish I have ever witnessed.

And Dale Jr showed how much class he really has as a team player when he was interviewed. Definately tipped my opinion of him in a favorable way. And I don't impress that easily.

Your are so right I guess I will just about have to change my opinion. They will be talking about this one for a long time. WE were yelling for Jr. but it was like he said, Jimmy was faster with Jr. pushing him, if he would have pulled out it would have been over for both of them. They raced as a team all day.

THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOULT THIS ..IS THE SECOND CAR CANT PULL OUT ...WITH OUT HURTING BOTH .MORE SO THAN EVER ........SO A TEAM HAS TO DECIDE WHO IS FASTER AND WHO WILL BE PUSHED TO THE WIN ..WHEN THE OLD WAYS YOU COULD SLING SHOT THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU ..CANT DO THAT NOW UNLESS YOU HAVE A FRIEND .A CLOSE FRIEND ......BUT I HAVE TO AGREE ..IT MADE ME SIT UP HIGHER AND MY VOICE SOUNDED ALITTLE HIGHER TO BOOT ..

I was listening to jr and jimmy during the race and jr was in front and he told jimmy to get up front cause they were faster that way. Also I would have hated to be that spotter for both of them that boy earned his money on that race. And one more thing I have been llistening to jr a lot this year and I have never heard him talk to his crew chief more than this year. He didn't even talk to tony eury this much.

jr said when he was in front of 48.he would pull away ..he had the faster car .....to bad when the faster car cant win when it takes two together to cross the line .....sorta looked like chain racen ..the one thing this creates is ....team drivers ......

Archived