almost

thumper

Well I almost got to race Sat.I made it about 12 miles north of Raymondville when the raidiator blew out on my truck.The same thing happened in 08 at the same spot.Fortunately I had a 2 1/2 gal can of water so I cooled it,re-watered it and nursed it home.I refilled my jug in Raymondville.Thats a good thing because I had to cool and rewater it again about 5 miles from home.I made it back but it was too late to try again with another truck.The bad thing is thisFord diesel raidiator is as big as my race car and cost nearly $400.

The fact is hard work alone does not guarntee success.The last month was 4 weeks of 14 hour days getting ready.A person also needs a little luck.Will try again next week.Congrats to all who did make it.

I have never met anyone that LOVE'S RACING LIKE YOU Do , the great lenghts that you go to, for the name of racing,, your name has immortality in TEXAS RACING and,,,,,,,,,,, i try to stop you one time by putting a BUG tire in front of you but you still went racing :P ,,,,,,,,,,,,, GB YOUR A icon IN MY BOOK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if their where more gb's the tracks will be FULL all the time thanks again

just like most racers ..spend the money on the racecar ..forget the hauler ...lol.......sorry gb ..charly told me what happened . he did say something like you blamed him .....gotta blame someone ..... hey do you have any honda parts .........95 accord ..upper control arms bushings and ball joints are worn plum out .. ..inner tie rod ends ..uh ..spare rims ..205 .15 tires .....youi know those miner things you need to go around the track ....i aint rich but if you have any of those .bring em let me know how much .....that will help you with your trip exspence ..

Well I almost got to race Sat.I made it about 12 miles north of Raymondville when the raidiator blew out on my truck.The same thing happened in 08 at the same spot.Fortunately I had a 2 1/2 gal can of water so I cooled it,re-watered it and nursed it home.I refilled my jug in Raymondville.Thats a good thing because I had to cool and rewater it again about 5 miles from home.I made it back but it was too late to try again with another truck.The bad thing is thisFord diesel raidiator is as big as my race car and cost nearly $400.

The fact is hard work alone does not guarntee success.The last month was 4 weeks of 14 hour days getting ready.A person also needs a little luck.Will try again next week.Congrats to all who did make it.

U COULD ALMOST PULL THUMPER WITH UR MOTOCYCLE LOL

hey if you need on i have radiator for that truck my number is 361-438-3008 name is bart

Archived