front runners

GOBABYGO

Jesse are any of them for sale, if so can they be ran at CC speedway.

talk to dan at cc ..i think all his cars are for sale ....climb in and go on most of em ...we may want to sell ours .have not decided yet ....nothing to do with track ..my son misses the big car ....lol

Jesse are any of them for sale, if so can they be ran at CC speedway.

Yes, I have one for sale and it is running at CC Speedway.

jesse needs back in his car all three in same class think that would be cool

You talking aboult front runners .... ..his front runner has been deemed to fast for frontrunners ..nomatter who drives it ..

hitech it's my friend charlie, he's driving the #9 honda

OH OK ..NOW WE KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY .LOL .....I TOLD HIM TO PARK THE CAR AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY ...NICE TIRES AND WHEELS FOR A FRONT RUNNER ..BUT AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT ...IT WOULD BE HARD TO HIDE THEM BOLTED TO THE NUMBER 8 HONDA ...I KNOW I COULD PAINT EM ..RIGHT .....BTW WHY DID YAH PAINT THAT CAR BLACK ..LOL YOU TRYING TO HIDE LIKE THE REST OF US .....I CAN SEE IT NOW ..DRIVERS SAID IT WAS A BLACK CAR WITH GREEN WHO HIT ME .......

hitech it's my friend charlie, he's driving the #9 honda

OH OK ..NOW WE KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY .LOL .....I TOLD HIM TO PARK THE CAR AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY ...NICE TIRES AND WHEELS FOR A FRONT RUNNER ..BUT AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT ...IT WOULD BE HARD TO HIDE THEM BOLTED TO THE NUMBER 8 HONDA ...I KNOW I COULD PAINT EM ..RIGHT .....BTW WHY DID YAH PAINT THAT CAR BLACK ..LOL YOU TRYING TO HIDE LIKE THE REST OF US .....I CAN SEE IT NOW ..DRIVERS SAID IT WAS A BLACK CAR WITH GREEN WHO HIT ME .......

JESSE FOR FRONTRUNNER

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and however many more we need to get him back in the class!

The whole reason we built my car was to race against him.

MIND I ASK TO FIGURE OUT WHO THIS IS CHEESE IT? FOR SURE THATS WICKED NAME HA

COME ON DAN. I WILL VOLUNTEER TECH MY CAR? 300,000 MILES ON WHOLE THING. JUST WANTED A SAFE CAR, REALLY CHEEP

COME ON DAN. I WILL VOLUNTEER TECH MY CAR? 300,000 MILES ON WHOLE THING. JUST WANTED A SAFE CAR, REALLY CHEEP

IF U TECH THEM AND WE ARE EQUAL SHOULD BE A GOOD FRONT RUNNER PROGRAM

IF U TECH THEM AND WE ARE EQUAL SHOULD BE A GOOD FRONT RUNNER PROGRAM

ALSO TALKED TO DIRT TRACK SAID NO FRONT RUNNER REGISTRATION FEE

its Josh number 8 FR. We both have cars fast enough to race with Jesse. The car is just as fast as it is with Jesse driving the car as it was with his boy Jordan driving. All three of our cars were running around the same lap times as each other the week before last. The only difference is it would be two rookie drivers in that class against someone who has 35 or so wins in that class with that car. We do need to talk with Dan about this though to try to get him moved back down to frontrunners, but it isnt helping our case with him finishing 2nd in the thunders last week.

Charlie cheese 7 is josh, and ya'll should really just go talk to Dan.hitech you figured us out. btw i thought green was supposed to be unlucky? it seem the cars with green have been coming away with the bennies B)

hooligan out

well i know the boys will talk to dan when they see him ......joshua .jesse is getting good finishes staying out of trouble and not haveing trouble ..once these other cars get up and running ,,he wont finish there ...no it aint the green ,,,its young drivers listening to old drivers who have been there and useing thier brains ...being as smooth as they can .not over driveing rhe cars and wrecking them.... two rookies who are giveing each other the respect and room they both need .......heck our car runs on two may pop tires ...you wouldnt believe how junky that front end is ...the driver gets what he can out of it ....with the thought of keeping four wheels on it to pull back home ...if its torn up .he has nothing to race ..i dont think its fair to hammer dan ...he is trying to do what he thinks he needs to do to grow this class ..but in the same time some drivers want him back .and none of this we are talking aboult should be the gun powder for some to slam dan .....we arent ....slamming .and dont mean and want it to be ....i give dan the respect he deserve ....

Charlie cheese 7 is josh, and ya'll should really just go talk to Dan.hitech you figured us out. btw i thought green was supposed to be unlucky? it seem the cars with green have been coming away with the bennies B)

hooligan out

well i know the boys will talk to dan when they see him ......joshua .jesse is getting good finishes staying out of trouble and not haveing trouble ..once these other cars get up and running ,,he wont finish there ...no it aint the green ,,,its young drivers listening to old drivers who have been there and useing thier brains ...being as smooth as they can .not over driveing rhe cars and wrecking them.... two rookies who are giveing each other the respect and room they both need .......heck our car runs on two may pop tires ...you wouldnt believe how junky that front end is ...the driver gets what he can out of it ....with the thought of keeping four wheels on it to pull back home ...if its torn up .he has nothing to race ..i dont think its fair to hammer dan ...he is trying to do what he thinks he needs to do to grow this class ..but in the same time some drivers want him back .and none of this we are talking aboult should be the gun powder for some to slam dan .....we arent ....slamming .and dont mean and want it to be ....i give dan the respect he deserve ....

thought so josh cool just checkin. i not hammerin dan just so all know i was more um beggin ha ha

Archived