SOMONE BORROWED A SAWS ALL SNAP ON

8G RACING FAMILY

NO IT HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED I AM GIVING A REWARD OF 200.00 FOR THE PERSON WHO GIVES ME THE NAME AND HELP GETS MY SAWZZ ALLLLL I WANT IT BACK NOW :angry: ITS JUST THE THOUGHT LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF I FOUND IT YET AND I DIDNT SEE HIM THIS RACE BUT I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS I JUST DONT KNOW THERE NAME THIS IS BULL CRAP :rolleyes::angry:

Greg, you shouldn't have to put any reward. If someone borrows something they should return it, that it. This is how you ruin a good thing. I loan out tools, parts and sometimes sell a part or so just to be able to help another driver to be able to race. Hopefully the individual that borrowed/took your saws-all will return it. :angry:

COME ON PEOPLE. ITS BAD ENOUGH WHEN OUTSIDERS STEAL FROM US BUT ANOTHER RACER. SOMEONE GIVE HIS SAW BACK PLEASE ! I HAVE ONLY MET GREG ONCE AND HE SEEMED LIKE A GREAT HELPFUL GUY !

IF YOU DIDNT STEAL IT AND JUST LOST OR BROKE IT,THEN YOU STILL OWE HIM ANOTHER SAW !

LOL @6 PACK I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER I AM GOING TO REPORT IT STOLEN THIS IS BS I LOAN GIVE WHATEVER I CAN TO GET A FELOW RACER GOING AND SOMEONE DOES THIS COME ON WTF SEND IT TO ME 126 GOAT CREEK CUT OFF KERRVILLE TEXAS 78028 NO QUESTIONS ASKED :angry: I EVEN LOANED THAT SAW OUT TO HELP GET JIM OUT OF HIS DWARF CAR AFTER HIS ACCIDENT @shady oaks :blink: COME ON PEOPLE I HAVE IT THERE FOR A REASON :(:angry:

post-1655-1303213863.jpg

thanks guys the problem is i make a living with those tools so they stole from me and my family <_< i bought a new one yesterday and reported it in the system stolen someday someone is going to have a fked up day :o thanks again for all the help and it still stands 200.00 reward give me a name and i will get it back and i will give u 200.00 if its the person :angry: once i see the face i will know who took it :angry:

Not trying to cover for anyone but some people dont get on here. Hopefully the person that borrowed it will return at the next race. I think 99% of all the racers are honest when it come to borrowing things. Lets just hope thats the case here. But....if he is that 1% who is a THIEF......I will give him the name of my guy who will make him a hook for where his hand use to be.

I'm with PAPA. Not trying to cover for some sorry a$$ but maybe he forgot to give it to you and is planning to return it next race not knowing that he has been practically lynched on this forum. Hope he doesn't get his a$$ whipped walking across the pits trying to return it.

Then again, if he did steal it, I hope he gets his a$$ whipped!

I WAITED AND ASKED EVERYONE AT THE RACES EVEN BEFORE I POSTED THIS I MAKE A LIVING WITH THESE TOOLS AND IF YOU BORROW AND DONT BRING IT BACK THEN YOU LEARN A LESSON IF YOU STEAL MY TOOLS THAT I LOAN OUT ALL THE TIME :angry: NO NEED FOR A LYNCH MOB 1 AND DONE :angry:

SO I GOT A BOX @ THE SHOP FRIDAY ...AND DIDNT OPEN IT TILL SUNDAY WHEN I GOT BACK AND LO AND BEHOLD THERES MY SAWZZ ALL :blink: SOOOOO I HAVE AN EXTRA SAWZ ALLL <_< IM SURE SOMEONE FOUND IT IN THERE TRAILER AND SAID OOOOPPPPPPSSS :lol: ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP G ;):lol:

Greg, now that you have your equipment back, could you please work your karma on getting some of my stuff that somehow grew legs at various race tracks over the years?

A) 3 tire pyrometers - one Goodyear analog, one early model (third one made) Checkit Electronics digital, one Reb-co digital

B) 1 two-stopwatch clipboard that was a present from my family (lots of sentimental value here - will offer a $500 reward if turned in to me. Has "Nick Holt, May 7, 1996, Happy Birthday!" engraved on the metal piece on the back of the clipboard.)

C) 1 durometer

D) 1 dB meter (I bet that one was stolen by someone not happy with me and the 96 dB rules a few years back)

E) several tire circumference tapes - the skinny ones

F) 1 precision inclinometer made by a German engineering company that I can't recall the name of. I still have my $3 plastic one that I use when checking trailing-arm angles for anti-squat.

G) 1 expensive Panasonic Lumix camera mysteriously missing from the scoring tower at a Texas racetrack two years ago.

H) And MOST IMPORTANT, 1 very old Moog Suspension Parts catalog. Not the new one. The new one doesn't have all the springs ever made along with all the data about those springs including heights, measurements and applications.

You know, years ago you could trust people to be honest at a race track. You could leave anything anywhere in the pits and it would be there when you went looking for it unless someone recognized it and returned it to you before you even knew it was missing!

I am glad that whoever borrowed your equipment sent it back, Greg.

Nick

Archived