The "Fastest Race Announcer in Texas" race

TA,

Texas Thunder Speedway once I tell them you folks are selling beer down behind the bleachers!!!!

You won't ever get them to leave once they see the lovely ladies selling the beer behind the bleachers.

Bring everyone you can. You will need all the help you can get! I am going to feel sorry for you, driving all that way to lose. Ok, not that sorry, but kinda.

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Ha Ha!!! Are you kidding me. A lot of KSP fans and drivers don't leave a raceway until the wee hours of the morning. Call it tradition or call it party animals. Either way, they are not leaving until the beer is gone! Lol!! As for pretty ladies serving beer..... Houston, we got a problem!! :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Milton,

Sorry I haven't responded, life has been crazy lately. But yes, I did get the email, and will email you back as soon as I can.

And I am looking forward to beating you on July 3rd!

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Ya Sarge, that's probably what we'll hear when the Angry Yankee Hippy beats YOU! "It's been crazy lately", "I haven't had time to practice", "My phone went off", whatever.

Fastest Race Announcer in ALL OF TEXAS at Texas Thunder Speedway on July 3rd.

Who's in? Need a real head count for the TTS POTW, and cars needed, etc.

Just an FYI, hotels are already filling up, so git 'er done.

A big thanks to all who are helping and participating in this historic battle of the Mic Mouths!

I hesitate to mention "bragging rights" since these folks never need an excuse (Reb), and I realize this race will somewhat overshadow the finale of the LST, but hey, a spade is a spade.

Oh, and Flipr will be there too, just sayin'.

For details and um, ah, "qualifications", contact Bill "Sarge" Masom. (You may need to hold the phone away from your ear a bit, you know how he is.....) :lol:

Aw man, I'm sorry, I have NO IDEA how that got in there! I meant to say, um, ummm, DOUG. Ya, Doug. Ya, that's what I meant. Buddy. My $ is still on you.

Rebel has a driving style very similar to a racer I know and even looks like this racer....... Danica Patrick. So with that said, I have been getting my driving tips from those that have raced against her.

I have also been running some hot laps with my neighbors front wheel drive car in a open field not far from home. My locksmith skills come in handy when I need to borrow a front wheel drive car from my neighbor when the last and final house light is turned off at his house for the night. He! He!!!!!!

Alright Dougie.....I see how you are.....That DP comment just earned you a trip over the turn 3 hill.....Happy landing....it's a long way down

Gotta catch me first before you go punting me. And that is not going to happen.

Trophies have been ordered and I already had my name engraved on the winners trophy. Looks real nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Talked to Sarge today..... well, I mean he did the talkin and I did the listening...Lol!!! Looks like everything is set for the Announcers race.

I was told to bring a wad of cash to the track. If I bring enough it would be enough to sway Paul back into my favor as his pick to win this race. Well Paul, what is your latest pick to win this thing now. ( Careful in your pick sunny boy. This could cost you some money!! )

Can't wait for this Sunday to get over with, the event has been a soap opera from the start and Sarge has been stirring the pot publicly and privately on the phone. Dang he is such a instigator!!! Lol!!! ;)

Phsish

Like any of us are scared of a pavement racer. Everyone knows that real racers race on dirt, wannabe's asphalt.

Only issue with J.M, is if he starts in front of me and his "Hover Round" electric scooter falls off the back of the car and damages my car.

Doug, he will not be a problem, as I am getting my old boss, and good friend, Pat Wilson, to supply me with two Budweiser girls. Sic em on Doug, and he won't even care that there is a race going on. Doubt he will even make the race. They should make it "hard" for him to drive anyway

Donut Roller, well, what can I say about him? Not much of a threat there, 'cept when trying to lap him, for the 5th time in a 3 lap race.

Milton Hope. As a big K.C. Chiefs fan, all he knows about is choking, which is what he will do Sunday.

So that leaves me, the reigning, and soon to be defending "Fastest Race Announcer in Texas".

Gotta go, need to finish the trophy cabinet I am building just for the big trophy Doug is buying me.

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

So, here we are.... Yakkin.... I have just one thing to say to all you back-stabbin, trash-talkin, motor- mouth yahoos: Thanks. It's nice to know some folks till care about the safety program. Every now and then I get to feelin like hangin it up... Nobody gives a ...... But here you are, knocking it out of the park, it's a minority, but..... THANKS!

I have just one thing to say to all you back-stabbin, trash-talkin, motor- mouth yahoos: Thanks.

For me you have the motor mouth part right. I am called the mouth of the south. ( My wife calls me the pest of the west however. )

NEVER, EVER give up Paul. Just not going to let that happen. August 13 th is a tentative date for the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation visit at Kennedale Speedway Park. Don't go quit on us bud!!! We have a safety exercise for our track response team to conduct, driver safety awareness levels to address along with fund raising to do. Gargle with scope and exercise your lungs Paul. You are going to be on the Pre Race show and more at KSP.

We have work to do.

Archived