6 71 Bruce Mabrito 28

7 29 Johnny Guerra 27

8 26 Lalo Leal 21

9 2 Cody Limerick 21

10 48 Mike Knotts 19

11 23 Harry Osborn III 10

12 3 Bob Sherland 2

13 22 Harry Osborn Jr. 2

FUN TO WATCH YOU GUYS RACE ..YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP ALITTLE ..LOL HEARD YOU WERE ON OLD TIRES ..NOT BAD FOR OLD ..INCLUDING THE DRIVER ....... LOOKED LIKE MIKE HAD ALL HE WANTED TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH LALO ...LALO WAS ON RAILS ... HE JUST NEEDS SOME LUCK AND HELP WITH OIL LEAKS .LALO HAS TO BE THE MOST UNLUCKY DRIVER OUT THERE WITH OIL LEAKS ..VALVE COVER .

Thanks to CC Speedway for adding TPS to this years racing scene.

Lalo, sorry about the bad luck. You were hooked up and hard to keep up with. That mustang was cranking out some lap times.

Thanks Sergio for understanding the near collision on lap one. The FWD can be twitchy. I am glad nothing serious occured.

Great video crash. Thank you.

FUN TO WATCH YOU GUYS RACE ..YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP ALITTLE ..LOL HEARD YOU WERE ON OLD TIRES ..NOT BAD FOR OLD ..INCLUDING THE DRIVER ....... LOOKED LIKE MIKE HAD ALL HE WANTED TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH LALO ...LALO WAS ON RAILS ... HE JUST NEEDS SOME LUCK AND HELP WITH OIL LEAKS .LALO HAS TO BE THE MOST UNLUCKY DRIVER OUT THERE WITH OIL LEAKS ..VALVE COVER .

I think you just called me OLD!

Look at the # 7 Pete Wright-3rd place, he has 20 years on me and I hope that I can still Win a few more!

Congrats to Mike M. on the WIN and to Pete W. great finish.

Archived