Bar B Que

Taz Racing

LLM Driver's--Family--Friends and other Drivers.

April 09, 2011

Make your plans on coming to a Bar B Que get together. This should a good way for all the driver's to really meet each other and their families. We are still checking on a site for this event and any ideas are appreciated. We talked about having it at the track so that we could have our weasel hunt to eradicate that rascal but some have said it will probably be rather hot at the track due to no shaded areas and dust. Maybe the weasel can wait!!! I'm going to check out the Pleasanton Park this afternoon. They do have shade tree's, picnic tables and the river flows thru the park for fishing. (Don't know about the fish) Let's start a list on how many can attend and if anyone can help supplying with any items for this bar b que. Contact Gary @ (210) 289-0740 or Andrew @ 528-0613. Let's make this happen.

Gary (Taz) Hunter # 14--4 people

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... I\'m going to check out the Pleasanton Park this afternoon. They do have shade tree\'s, picnic tables and the river flows thru the park for fishing. (Don\'t know about the fish) ...

dont eat the FISH! There fun to catch, but not very tasty...trust me I know from experience.

Drew I love to BBQ and drink a few cold ones, but I'm having car trouble! :angry: lol so more then likely I'll be working on the car. If we do come I'll be sure to bring plenty of coors light!

Wade-- That was a hard hit man, and if there is anything I have that you can use. Let me know.

And we need to talk about this coors light stuff.. ;) Does anyone here drink corona? lolol :lol:

If you can make it, sure would like to meet ya!

WHY DO U REMEMBER THAT DREW :blink:;) DID IT TRAUMATIZE U LMAO :ph34r::huh:

No--But the fact that it made me part of the fam was cool. So do we get an autograph? :lol:

Hey- Have an Idea--Let me hot lap your modified. I promiss the role cage will be intact!!!!!

This is going to be fun! I will bring a washer board and bean bag board for some games! Let me know what kind of food to bring! There will be 4 of us!

Spin the bottle??? lolol or spin the CAR???? lolololo That would be a fun game----Spin the racecar!!!!! :lol:

Drew I love to BBQ and drink a few cold ones, but I'm having car trouble! :angry: lol so more then likely I'll be working on the car. If we do come I'll be sure to bring plenty of coors light!

Wade-- That was a hard hit man, and if there is anything I have that you can use. Let me know.

And we need to talk about this coors light stuff.. ;) Does anyone here drink corona? lolol :lol:

If you can make it, sure would like to meet ya!

Thanks drew! I can drink corona but only a six pack lol. If I make it my boss has a trailer w a BBQ pit water pretty much whatever you need I will talk him into bringing it, I should know something forsure early next week......anyone like wild PIG?

Wade, If you can bring a big bar b que pit that would be great and especially if you like to do the cooking. Wild hog and any other of your exotics would be great!! This would be one way of making sure that you will be there. I do have excess to a big pit just in case. Give me a call 289-0740 got a deal for you.(hopefully) I'm going to get to the park on sat around 5 am that morning to save our area.

Archived