llm saturday night! wow!

drew

just wanted to thank greg for puttin on a clinic.again! truly amazin driver. to the rest of llm class, keep up the great show. to all of you its an honor to be racin with yall. Matt...keep pluckin away bro youll get it.. To mr hunter for all of his help..and to the troll got ur number now!

Ok, Iam sorry but I had to pay the troll off so i might have a chance with all of you guys. Couple of sneakers bars, some reeses cups, and a 12 pack of cokes and he was happy. But still didn't work for me car got to damn hot and had to pull off. Great race every one see in a few weeks.

your car was fast man. sry for bumpin ya on the front stretch. your tough to get around! good driving tho. I told ya that troll isnt cheap! think I mifht pimp him out in town so he is gone completely! good job shane in the heat! I couldnt catch ya. u were gone!

No troll this time for me! Just got chopped by someone coming out of the turn and then got pushed into the wall by another! Oh well, that is racing and it happens to all of us sooner or later! Great race guys and we will see you in 3 weeks! Great race Drew! I was honking at you! :P

That troll must of jumped out in front of AJ and scared him... :ph34r: ...next time take out the TROLL...I think it would be good if we talked again....

Hats off to Jim ,Eric and company....Track was fast and smooth....

Hated to see the tore up cars....that was a hard hit Wade...

Great run Drew....Shane, car looked good, you were there...Congrats Greg and Ray....

matt, I heard ya! I could tell how horny you were! keep pluckin away bro, your good.

trey, we gonna get that damn troll. hate to see ya tore up. make sure ur ready in 3 weeks. and thanks.

hats off to the track crew.....track was nice n fast.

greg...one day...ooooone day...im gonna finish closer to ya!lol.

to all the llm drivers...this is a blast racing with all of you. see yall in three weeks!

troll....your day is commin....i promiss you....

I dont know about scared....but it sure caught me at a bad time....sure hated that I tore up two good cars....I vote we put a berm there instead of a giant tire...hopping the berm would have just slowed me down....(not blaming the track...the wreck was still my fault)...oh well..AJ

I dont know about scared....but it sure caught me at a bad time....sure hated that I tore up two good cars....I vote we put a berm there instead of a giant tire...hopping the berm would have just slowed me down....(not blaming the track...the wreck was still my fault)...oh well..AJ

Yea I'am with AJ ,, I Like that berm idea,, We had a berm on a track in Virginia wherei raced and it worked great.. Walt

your car was fast man. sry for bumpin ya on the front stretch. your tough to get around! good driving tho. I told ya that troll isnt cheap! think I mifht pimp him out in town so he is gone completely! good job shane in the heat! I couldnt catch ya. u were gone!

The cause for the bump on the front stretch was my fault. I hit the kill switch with my arm ( it's getting moved).

And the troll has already asked for a pay increase.

I enjoyed the race wished I could have stayed in it, and even with out the bump Drew I knew you were there.

That troll must of jumped out in front of AJ and scared him... :ph34r: ...next time take out the TROLL...I think it would be good if we talked again....

Hats off to Jim ,Eric and company....Track was fast and smooth....

Hated to see the tore up cars....that was a hard hit Wade...

Great run Drew....Shane, car looked good, you were there...Congrats Greg and Ray....

Yes when you see that wall get bigger and bigger it's not a very pleasant feeling, I'm thankful that all my safety equipment did it's job. I wanna thank everyone who came up to me after the races and offered some kind of help, and a few of them raced in the llm class. Y'all put on a hell of a show and seems like everyone has it figures out in the class.

Man, sounds like you guys had alot of fun Saturday night without me. Almost makes me glad I wasn't there. Almost. Wade, heard about your run in with the wall. Glad you're ok. Been there done that, no fun at all. Drew, If you would quit changing the species of that critter in turn 2, people would'nt get confused on what they're looking for. See ya'll in 3 weeks.

:lol:

Man, sounds like you guys had alot of fun Saturday night without me. Almost makes me glad I wasn't there. Almost. Wade, heard about your run in with the wall. Glad you're ok. Been there done that, no fun at all. Drew, If you would quit changing the species of that critter in turn 2, people would'nt get confused on what they're looking for. See ya'll in 3 weeks.

LOL! we missed ya at the track Mr. B. I tried callen ya to thank you again for lettn me use your spot. I tell ya that lil turn 2 gremlin is makin headlines. Thats fo sho! See ya soon! :lol:

If you would quit changing the species of that critter in turn 2, people would'nt get confused on what they're looking for

I like "turn 2 troll"....kinda got a ring to it.....LMAO

lil turn 2 gremlin is makin headlines.

I made him famous in my story....

ya know... that lil punk is gettn famous and he.doesnt even know it. we are havin a great time huntin him down. Troll...mr.b.is back. better watchout. lol. stl think we should do a llm bbq still. and taz, weasel hunt sounds fun. burgera,beer,and weasel. awesome menu.

matt..give me a call sometime. 528 0613. shane..get the wood ready...im ginna try to set it up. anyone else game?

Yes when you see that wall get bigger and bigger it's not a very pleasant feeling, I'm thankful that all my safety equipment did it's job. I wanna thank everyone who came up to me after the races and offered some kind of help, and a few of them raced in the llm class. Y'all put on a hell of a show and seems like everyone has it figures out in the class.

I'm glad to see your ok and the fact you have an extra week to get it together I know helps. Sure trying to get mine ready for the next race as its going to be close and want to take on the best the class has to offer.

I'm glad to see your ok and the fact you have an extra week to get it together I know helps. Sure trying to get mine ready for the next race as its going to be close and want to take on the best the class has to offer.

Danielson, your one of the best my friend. its us young guys that should be saying it to you guys that have been champions before!! How about some in car? No footage this past week? lolol

Sorry guys, we were working between two cars back and forth so hard to get ready we almost ran out of time and didnt make the lineup in time. We tried and actually held up the cars from going on the track trying to get the video started but then had to go before we pissed anyone off. Sorry no in car video. Of course it had to happen when we went from 6th starting spot to 12th on the first lap and then finish in 3rd in the end. Would have been real nice to have that one! Thanks for the compliments our success is a team/family effort and has been for 30 years, we love it that way!

Archived