llm saturday night!

drew

that weasle must be scared :lol::unsure: glad to see all of those late models getting there game together ;)

Greg- Thanks for a great race. The class is fun and your right, its good to see all of us be there at the end. Matt found the weasel again. I told him to pay him off. :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shane, just had an idea, maybe you get a bunch of wood and lets have a llm bbq sometime. get everyone together and have good ol time! we could smoke some meat, drink some beers

When you and everyone else is ready we will do it. Just say when.

Awesome, ill put it out there after I talk to the boss!

How about a "Weasel Hunt"? :unsure: You can put a sign in turn 2 tire--all weasels will be shot on sight!! :P:rolleyes:

Weasel meat isn't worth a damn on the grill. Maybe if you hit him just right, it might be slimy enough to grease the front end of ur car. All though ur car WILL smell like a dead weasal after that. So if u hit it Please pull off the track so the rest of us don't have to chase the smell.

Best use fajita meat for the grill.

OK DREW JUST SAY WHEN.

Taz-Greg is off the chain good. I didnt even stand a chance once he made it to me but you know, anyone that finishes

second to him should feel honored. I know I do. You will do just fine in the car. Im sure I will see alot more of the rear end of it like the rest of the class will. Dont go showing off tho! lolol, might make us think greg is in the car!

Shane- Weasel smell on the car could just be the perfect secret weapon. All we need now is an Abrams tank to hit the damn thing since none of us can. That way everyone gets alil on their car! Now that would be epic---or Greg, you can use the left rear to spread it once your front left has killed it. ;):lol: Fajitas are on the order.

How about a get together on our cancelled day April 09 at noon at the track. We can have our bar b que and go hunting for weasels and then we can get back in time to watch the race at Texas.

Who ever catches the weasel can then auction him off and then they can do whatever the want with it. Prefer a good so torture before eradication. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How about a get together on our cancelled day April 09 at noon at the track. We can have our bar b que and go hunting for weasels and then we can get back in time to watch the race at Texas.

Who ever catches the weasel can then auction him off and then they can do whatever the want with it. Prefer a good so torture before eradication. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now that sounds like fun--- Ill ask the wife but I think it would be good to do. Get all the guys together and shoot the b.....weasel!

I am ok with the ninth, are we going to bbq and drink beer, or are we going to play with the cars and bbq. Some of it just won't mix.

Either way I will supply all the wood we need for the bbq.

shane...let me see what the boss says. but all is well, we all pitch in and ill bring the grill and coolers. we shod see who all would be in so its not just u n me. that would be fun...but wierd.. I get ugly after a while!

We will be able to go.

Taz-i know you had mentioned going to goliad but i talked to the boss and she said we need to wait. ($) I hope I didnt let ya down. So lets plan a goliad trip later on in the season when I get some more seat time so I dont get to crushed down there.

Shane, We are a go for the bbq. I can bring my bbq tho its not that big. So Ill start a new Topic for a bbq to happen. I think the goal is for the llm class but should open it to all classes. No cars, just people n food.

We will be able to go.

Taz-i know you had mentioned going to goliad but i talked to the boss and she said we need to wait. ($) I hope I didnt let ya down. So lets plan a goliad trip later on in the season when I get some more seat time so I dont get to crushed down there.

Shane, We are a go for the bbq. I can bring my bbq tho its not that big. So Ill start a new Topic for a bbq to happen. I think the goal is for the llm class but should open it to all classes. No cars, just people n food.

Just people and food is fine with me.

Let's all see about taking a trip to Goliad together see how many cars will travel at one time and go tear it up. The rooms down there are pretty cheap. Maybe our Coordinator MISS. CASSIE could set every thing up for us and get some real good rates on rooms.

Archived