llm saturday night!

drew

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna hook onto taz and he can pull me around...mr b you can push me around and matt can try n blow that tire is up! lol. actually that lil weasel might migrate to turn 4. so greg....dont put

that tire down.... matt dont miss...danielson...keep the cam on....we r gonna catch that lil punk.....

well, I went on a splurge and got some new shocks so maybe that lil crack head weasel wont spin me around this time.. lolol :P. But all in all, I must say that even with that lil jerk in turn 2, this has to be one of the best seasons so far in our class. Now if I could just find a parking spot with in the same zip code, I could hang out with all the cool people!!!!!

I am scared now! I dont know if I will be back! I dont want to go into the trees! :P:lol:

dude---it would be cool---all of us in the tree! all 12 of us---like a bunch of monkeys on nitrous!!! :lol:;) and to top it off---greg can be the top piece on three wheels!!! Epic--Gangsta Style. lolololol :lol:

I am scared now! I dont know if I will be back! I dont want to go into the trees! :P:lol:

dude---it would be cool---all of us in the tree! all 12 of us---like a bunch of monkeys on nitrous!!! :lol:;) and to top it off---greg can be the top piece on three wheels!!! Epic--Gangsta Style. lolololol :lol:

Andrew, I'm not liking this comment here..... lol

I dont' want any of y'all in a f'in tree.

Cassie-- lololol would be funny fo sho tho!!! but your right we dont need to be in the trees-

-we all need to be at gregs trailer hookin up some ultra!!!!!!

Greg-- let me tell ya--- Them flies---yeah--ask one one time- see what he says!!!! I promise its pure entertainment. ;).

Greg--See if you can talk the track into 2way radios--would love to tell ya a joke to slow ya up some so we can catch up!!!! lolol-- now that would be epic-- " Greg- this is drew-Im last-Did you hear about the chick that was so ugly she made a freight train take a dirt road?" Yay! Im right behind you now!!! AWESOME!!!!!!! :lol:

Archived