llm saturday night!

drew

want to give my hands to all of the drivers in the llm class. it has been a blast to run with a group of guys with such class. want to appologize to my teammate taz for touchin ya some. its a great honor to be running with you gary! to trey, its only sheet metal bro. good racing last night. to mr bartosch, didnt mean to hold ya up but we all were nose to tail so thank you for not gettn to rambuncious on me.....lol. matthew...ur a class act and car looks strong my freind..keep it up! great night guys...lets keep it up! see yall saturday!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was some good racing Saturday night and a well run show. Got out before 11 and the track was good. Mathew, 2 weeks in a row we ran side by side for a lot of laps and never touched, thanks. And Drew, you're tough to get around. And by the way, either learn how to spell my last name or drop the mr. part. lol.

It was some good racing Saturday night and a well run show. Got out before 11 and the track was good. Mathew, 2 weeks in a row we ran side by side for a lot of laps and never touched, thanks. And Drew, you're tough to get around. And by the way, either learn how to spell my last name or drop the mr. part. lol.

And here I thought I was doing good! lol my apologies.. Ill stick with Mr. B., ;) thanks again for all the help.

I really enjoy racing with you all! Thank you for welcoming me to yalls track! I hope we can run like this every week where we can drive our cars on the trailer after the race! I look forward to puttin this old asphalt car in the winner circle one day! LOLOLOL Yall have a great week and we will see you guys on saturday!

Ya know, Ill get it figured out.. Actually it was a good thing because we had lost a water hose and my fly wheel had come loose. but with that being said, Ill give anyone a big reward ( case of beer) to get rid of the turn two troll!!! itll help the bananana not become 4 cars wide!!!

Cassie...at least you cant miss it! its Yellow!!! I will say that it was really fun racing with your dad.

Matt...car looks good man.. get her hooked up and get her up front.. need another car in the mix!!! lolol. I must say that to see all of the cars we have tight the entire race is making for a great show.

Sorry to break it to you nitro banana, but that gremlin has been in that turn 2 for years now, so goooooood luck getting rid of it.

It has given just about every person out there issues at one time or another.

Well time for some ol Army black ops for the ol troll, time for **Operation Troll Elimination***.

Troll----YOU- ME- Saturday night-Lets do this........

Cassie, If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw a wide load sign across the front of his truck when he pulled in to the track. You need one of them with a load that wide going down the highway. LOL Hope everyone has a good time saturday, won't make this one-darn wedding I'm expected to be at. They didn't check my race schedule first.

Cassie, If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw a wide load sign across the front of his truck when he pulled in to the track. You need one of them with a load that wide going down the highway. LOL Hope everyone has a good time saturday, won't make this one-darn wedding I'm expected to be at. They didn't check my race schedule first.

Now that is epic funny. Mr. B, gonna miss ya. ill hold em down for ya. lolol Have a safe and fun wedding. ;)

Think you fell off your rocker LOL :P

Quite possible... i am lil nutty..as my wife says ' your silly' in stewies voice. But that troll and I have a mtg. 7 pm Saturday night... its gonna be an epic battle... Banana---Turn 2 Troll---BE THERE! ;)

The Turn 2 Troll has been there for as long as I can remember......people have been after him for years and years....I've seen then try to hit the tire, stop on top of the tire and even roll over the tire....with no luck...

He's pretty crafty....the photographers haven't ever been able to get a good picture of him....He's like the mythical Lockness Monster....LMAO

This is no laughing matter guys! Jim, Eric and I have seen him when we have been out there working. That was the main reason we got rid of the tires around the track thinking if they were gone maybe he would move somewhere else. We certainly didn't want him finding a girlfriend and having a family in those tires; we would really have problem them.

When it is real quiet out there we see him running around on the tires, moving the tires ever so slightly in closer to the grooves. We have caught him throwing nails out on the track (explains flat tires, huh?) and digging holes in the track. His bright orange hair makes him real easy to see in the daylight. I am really surprised he has not been out during the races; especially last weekend when we had the "Super Moon". I think he has a Pink Pony and a red parrot that hang out with him also.

He may not be all bad, just think of all the fun you drivers have had racing this year as well as most everyone being able to drive their cars onto the trailers after the races; maybe he is good luck also. My guess is that we will get a glimpse of him sitting on the tires watching over the I-37 Raceway drivers some night.

See everyone Saturday night!

LOLOL-- This is awesome! I guess that lil weasel isnt all bad. Spun me for a good reason-lost a hose-flywheel come loose. So I guess he was alil savior. Mama- I will say that this has been an awesome time considering all the issues we had in 09. So to be running with a class of drivers like we have has been humbling. Greg-do me a favor-Since your left front is always 10ft off the ground-go ahead and worm burn the troll one good time for gp. Scare the crap outta him so he will throw some grip out there. And if he learns this weekend--Ill personally build him a nice lil condo in turn 2 with a fridge full of beer and tickets to the greatest show on dirt--which by the way is greg in his modified on 2.5 wheels!

Hey--Im just saying. Ill call in an air strike if we have too. but Matt- thats ol school bombing there--drop and hope!!!

Greg- LOL! im just saying- just one time- worm burn his can with that left front. I promiss youll fit right over it and never get out of the groove. lol, lets pray he ducks. lol

Archived