4 cyl cars

thumper

First I want to say whatever the website changed fixed my page getting covered by advertizment.Thanks.

It occoured to me that Corpus is a lucky place for people who love 4 cyl racing.4 choices.Totally stock for asphalt or dirt, semi modified for those who want speed on a budget,plus an all out race car with the Pro Sedand choosing CC Speedway to be their home track.Anyone who cant find what they want with this menue doesnt want to race.

I have friends in the Dallas aera and what used to be home for several types of minnies now has almost nothing to offer the 4 cyl racers.With the closing of RGS,there is no oval racing south of Corpus for anyone.

Corpus racers are indeed blessed.With both dirt and asphalt,karts,minnies,fender cars and open wheel cars theres pleanty to choose from.Plus the greatest fans any racer could ask for.

Its time to count blessings I believe.

First I want to say whatever the website changed fixed my page getting covered by advertizment.Thanks.

It occoured to me that Corpus is a lucky place for people who love 4 cyl racing.4 choices.Totally stock for asphalt or dirt, semi modified for those who want speed on a budget,plus an all out race car with the Pro Sedand choosing CC Speedway to be their home track.Anyone who cant find what they want with this menue doesnt want to race.

I have friends in the Dallas aera and what used to be home for several types of minnies now has almost nothing to offer the 4 cyl racers.With the closing of RGS,there is no oval racing south of Corpus for anyone.

Corpus racers are indeed blessed.With both dirt and asphalt,karts,minnies,fender cars and open wheel cars theres pleanty to choose from.Plus the greatest fans any racer could ask for.

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BUT WHAT I REMEMBER IS THAT TRACK GOING THROUGH H E DOUBLE TOOTHPIX MISS IT IN THE THEASURE DAYS

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BUT WHAT I REMEMBER IS THAT TRACK GOING THROUGH H E DOUBLE TOOTHPIX MISS IT IN THE THEASURE DAYS

so r u gunna run asphalt or dirt dont look like too much enthusiasm for the front runners at dirt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived