215 tires

ebco2468

Them tires sux anyway. Yall just now get them in the rules and now they stop making them sorry can't help but think its a little funny. So now yall have to buy the 205/60/13s or go to a 14 r 15 rim and if yall stay with the 13s yall just gave me a wider tire then I ran last year. Lmao

Will you started this tire war by being able to do research.And there are many DOT tires out there that perform as well as those recaps of past times,some even better.The problem is the cost factor.The good ones are running upwards of $180.00 each now.I know Cody will have good ones so I also will have to shell out money I cant afford.Its too far to go to run without a chance.

Whats funny is both Cody and I have been trying to get some sence in this tire deal because neather of us want to have such an advantage,him for the sake of competetion and me for being cheap. ( broke ) All it would take is a treadwear minimum like 360 and we are all on cheap tires again.That head deal was a joke,tires are much more important than a head on this little track.Cody agreed many times but to deaf ears.I found those 8 1/4 inch wide tires also with a treadwear of 50.

Next week I swap engines again.Looks like RGS did not find a savoir afterall.I am working on a tow rig that will be more friendly on fuel.Anything out of the top 2 will not pay for gas.Or diesel.

Hope to see youall April 2.Anybody want to sponsor a car???? Besides AARP. :lol:

Them tires sux anyway. Yall just now get them in the rules and now they stop making them sorry can't help but think its a little funny. So now yall have to buy the 205/60/13s or go to a 14 r 15 rim and if yall stay with the 13s yall just gave me a wider tire then I ran last year. Lmao

that is pretty funny, guess ya better get a stockpile of um while ya can

Well bj most the "cheater" tires I have ran have been $90 or less other then the last set that was about $95 for lefts and $110 for rights and they are a 200 treadwear I have not run anything softer then that. I have been trying to tell people to try other tires there is not much to pick from in 13s ya they may cost more but look how me and gb are runnin if y'all really think it was all in my svo head u may as well put ur a$$ in the stands and watch cause without the tires I would spin coming out a lot worse and if I wanted to to could put a roller cast head porter an everything on a 2500-3000 cc short block an I KNOW I could make as much to way more power then that damn svo on a 5.7 rod 2300 that I ran last year so.... What now

If anyone needs wheels,Bassett makes ministock wheels,not just modified wheels.Thats what Tommy put on his Nissan and I have 13 and 15 inch 100mm rims they made for me.Their # is 1-888-888-7199.Best wheels I own.A 205/50/15 tire is less than 23 inches tall.If your hooked up you need the extra gear because your going faster.

There are 13s out there if thats what you really want.Average price is 140$ each.

I miss those Hankooks that were discontinued.Super fast and cost effective.

Archived