no ign

HiTech

Congrats HT, kind of like winning a race..huh..lol

yeppers ........something so symple wasnt the case here .to many things going wrong ... kinda like a room full of mirrors ...around and around you go till you finaly find the exit ..this was a combonation of one endless thinking reserching .going back and forth ...getting every ideal thrown at you ..from here on speedzone and outside of speedzone ....so many poeple involved here .so its a win not on my own.......

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats !!!

This has been the most interesting thread on the sight for awhile.

jay

well thanks glad to share my pain with you with interest ....lol...i can laugh now .....and breath .and sleep .and now work on something else .someone wants me to work on thier 94 ford .. its a piece of junk i keep running for him ...it isnt a truck either ....i thinki its time to take a year off from junk cars ...i told him if i work on it now just right after this nighmare ..he better have a larger check then normal ...cuz the price of my sanity has just risen.....

Mike

Jay is right...this has been a very informative thread. Whats the next project? :lol:

if you went back to the first post and read everyone of em ..you would be more confused then when you started ............. but dont change channels i or someone will log another problem on here ..... by the time you read all the post .which would take some time .someone should have something else ..i think this has to be a record on post count on one problem with no edits from nick ...over four thousand views ....i hope i dont have one of those again .but that would be wishfull thinking ..

• 9 months later...

Archived