ATTENTION TPS MEMBERS

A memo was e-mailed to all TPS Drivers, Members, Officials Sponsors and Best Friends ONLY regarding Neil’s Retirement Announcement.

Also, all 2011 TPS dues refunds have been U.S. mailed on schedule as previously promised.

Please check your e-mail for some interesting race information and your U.S. mailbox for your check.

As the checkered flag waves for the retirement of TPS president, Neil Upchurch, let me say "Thank you Neil for working tirelessly for the last 35 years on behalf of the drivers of the TPS. Sad end to a really good run."

Neil, thanks for all those years of service, you did a great job of putting up with all of us as well as taking care of us and making sure we got paid by the promoters. You also had a tough job of trying to make one of the most difficult classes as equal as you could without making any cars obsolete like so many other organizations and tracks have thru the years. I enjoyed working and racing for you and with all of the guys and gals too. Makes me think of all of the memories of the years of racing and working with this group.

Archived