Any one in contact with Toney Barcelona?

ray

• 3 months later...

i saw tony when phil cronin died in 1994 or 95 from talking to him at phils funeral he was staying in the tomball area thats the last time i talk to him tony was a good freind and one good race car driver

• 2 months later...

hey aza09 i know tony when i worked for phil cronin on his race car at meyers tony an i became good freinds we hunted with phil you said you seen him at dorothy pierce funeral was she related to norman pierce who raced at meyers do you know how to get in touch of tony

• 3 years later...

Tony passed away on fathers day this year.He and I were partners in the tire business in the 70's.I spent many nights on those race cars and finally built one of my own.Phil Cronin, tony Barcelona Ronnie chumley,rick hardy,norman pierce,buddy chaney,gary orsborne all hunted together at one time or other in the 60's and 70's.I saw Vaughan brune ,chumley,and gary Osborne(owner frank hill ford) at tony's funeral.AJ foyt sent a nice flower arrangement.My first race to see tony in was at playland park in the 50,s,which he won,I was about ten years old then,we went back a long ways

Archived