tires

what size of tires do the thunderstocks run ..what do they ussualy roll out ....looking at bringing my son up with his monte .if all works out ..or should i say he is bringing me seeing he wants so badly to try thunder hill out .....the gears i dont now whats in this car .. cc we run low gear and still have alittle left at the end ..so probably 270.s in the rear i quess ..i dont think that motor is pulling past 5000 not by much if it does .no tack ..most know i have been running four bangers for 25 years or more .so im a puppy with the v8.s sort of speaking ....

thank all of you .. we have ran many tps races up there .. i know what to do with those cars ..bigger cars ..i need some schooling .. uh .. alot of help ..i will look you guys up just to say hello ... we will be running a green and white monte ..number 8 .if we get to keep that number ..and the motor holds up this weekend .....but either way with or with out the car we will be comeing up ............. as for thursday ..wished we could make that night ..but my work and his work with college . wont let us ..

HT the thunder stocks run on hoosiers, aren't you on street tires at CC?

yep ..but thems the breaks ..dont have any and cant afford any ..so do with what we have . three firestones and whatever else i put on for the fourth tire ...we are not trying to set the world on fire ..he wants to turn laps .... .....he knows he does not have much of a chance in heck ...but aslong as he can stay out of the way and get a good run in .. we will both be happy .ill add .along with other drivers ....is it possible to go 15 laps down in a ten lap race ...lol...be nice to have radio.s but it may give him trouble with me or somene talking to him ......

Archived