A Texas Pro Sedans Set Back

NeilTPS

A Texas Pro Sedans Set Back

For the THR "Stock Car Spectacular" on Sept 25

The following message was received on September 14 from Randy Larsen, the Driver of TPS car #53 VW Karmen Ghia.

"Neil - I just wanted to give you a heads up on my situation. A little over a week ago I injured my back at the fire station and have had a pretty rough week, back and forth between doctors and physical therapists and x-rays. My back has got me laid out flat and unable to work on the Ghia. At this point, I don't think I will be able or released back to work for at least 2 more weeks, so unless some miracle happens I will probably be a TPS spectator on September 25. I truly wanted to be in this race but I guess my back decided otherwise. Regardless I will be there and will keep you updated ... Thanks - Randy".

Randy will remain on the TPS entry list. The Texas Pro Sedans will keep everyone up-to-date regarding Randy's recovery on this thread.

btw: We thank TPS driver Kevin Hallman. He showed and posted his appreciation for the work that went into the solicitation and posting of an additional $1,000 into the TPS $3,400 purse for the "Stock Car Spectacular" at THR on September 25.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

sad deal randy ... sorry to hear this ....was looking forward to seeing randy on the track .....mike needs to fly on over and get that gia fixed up for randy .. i would but live just down the road a bit ...and have my hands full with other cars ....besides ..im not very good with bug.s

I do have a ticket from Frankfurt to SanAntonio. Gets in next Wed. Night, headed to TexasRoad House first thing. Work on the 48 & 71 Thurs and race Sat. Got most of the money to get back to Germany, do a few sign jobs, get some rent money and head back Monday nite.

Archived