I/we will or will not...

Jamie

Going to get busy on the car that Greg and Charlie drove last year so Greg can drive it again the rest of the season. We'll see how another old chassis car will do against the exotic car.

THAT CAR IS A GOOD CAR ITSSSSS GOIIIING TOOOO BE SWEEEEET BACK IN THE SEAT ;):lol:

dont know if anyone wants me I'm working to get there "555 :lol::lol:

Jim wants to know if you have finally spent all your winning from the last race you won and now you are coming back for another winners envelope!!!!! Glad to have you coming back.

thats funny Jim my big problem work this year but would like to try for the winners envelope again but just having fun with a bunch of friends is well worth it :lol::lol::lol: see all of you soon

Its going to fun being back. I know its been alooooooooooong time but patients pays off and we are proof of it. Glad to be seeing everyone and need to thank mr hunter for the parts and calling every week to keep me motivated. And thanks to those who helped us get the nitro banana back on the track. These last 4 races are more test and tune for next year but hopefully we can be a part of the show that seems to be ramping up

Mr Hunter, grab a chain so I can at least keep up!

Greg, dont hurt anyones feelings! Lololol

And to the other llm driver commin back, lets put on a good show for the fans next year--legally!

Archived