Greg Dinsmore

SassyCassie14

Greg just won his heat race... Woohoo

he redrew spot 19th in tonight's feature. if and when he finishes in the top 8 tonight, that will move him directly into the big show on saturday.

EVERYONE WISH HIM LUCK..... PLEASE.

GO G DIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to all the races on the computer. When greg was racing, my heart stopped, when he was getting sideways. YIKES!!!!!

Talk about nerves, peps are telling me and candace to calm down, well calm has left the building and won't return for awhile. calm has packed its bags for a short vacation. lmao

Unfortuately we have or are witnessing two ways the racing community is a family. Tragically last weekend and all the things the folks up there are doing for that young mans family and on the complete reverse side with tonight's win and advancement with Greg. This is why I love this sport!

For those who were not able to stay up and listen to the races last night, Greg was doing great. Moved up to 9th place til the guy behind him decided to drive thru him. He spun Greg and did some damage. Knocked tow out. But nothing that can't be fixed. Also had a fuel pressure issue which should be fixed now.

So he'll try again tonight.

Racing action starts again at 5pm today.

We'll find out at noon what heat he's in and where he's starting.

Well folks, the BMain didn't go to well.

He passed 6 cars and a wreck in front of him. he had no where to go. and got hit. he had to pull off the track.

so hes done for the night.

He'll try again tomorrow folks.

Hes pumped up for tomorrow now!!!! hes ready!

Well, heat race didn't go so good. he started 6th. was up to 3rd when spun. don't know yet if he got hit. he hasn't called yet.

but the track was still greasy from the shower that hit the track earlier. anyways, with their rules, one spun and your done. once you go off track, you can't come back on. strict rules up there!!!

so this means, hes done for the day.

he will have last chance qualifiers tomorrow. So fingers crossed everyone.

he got pushed up the track and then had to start at the rear of the pack. track wasn't good. dry and dusty. errrrr

anyways, he raced all the way back up to 4th place. needed a top 2.

so gregs super nationals are done for this year.

we all know greg busted his ass off getting ready and the hours spent.... but you know, the track wasn't the best. he raced all the way back up from the back. he was fast!!!!

You know damn well I luv ya and always will. We are all proud of you!!! You had people from all over pulling for you..... my phone has been going crazy, everyone was cheering for you..... you will get em next year.

KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH GREG!!!!

BE CAREFUL ON YOUR DRIVE BACK HOME!

the web site for the nationals said he came in 10th place, there must be some really fast cars there, hes in a class of his own at i37.i would have liked to have seen those races, maybe next year.

I WONDER WHY U WAS EVEN CHECKING UP ON ME STALKER LMAO ;) AND IT WAS FITH I WAS THERE LMAO :lol:

Archived