Secret is out

I sure am happy to be coming back to the Pro Sedans,thanks to Lanny for selling me back the ghia that me and my dad Jack Larsen built together,I truly enjoy coming out to just see everyone,as there is such an incredible amount of history,with all you drivers,crews,officials,and fans,I guess I just got tired of sitting in the stands, and wanted alot better seat........I know it's been ahwhile since I have been behind the wheel,so if y'all want me to wear a rookie stripe I will happily do so,The ghia was originally the #50 and called "The Bullet",but this time it's the #53 and will be called "The Bullet 2",and maybe next season I will be putting my son Cole behind the wheel as he says he wants to give it a try,it's kinda cool because If he races the car that will be three generations of Larsens that have raced this car........See y'all on the 25th,Randy

Randy

You need to put some "FLAMES" on the side.

I was waiting for you to say something bout that. But you havent said nuttin bout shiny wheels.

Cory

The motor is in the back somewhere so the Shinny wheels wont work. Only Flames will help. Stop giving all the Speed Secrets for the Lil Red Racer away. :lol:

Randy

You need to put some "FLAMES" on the side.

I was waiting for you to say something bout that. But you havent said nuttin bout shiny wheels.

Cory

The motor is in the back somewhere so the Shinny wheels wont work. Only Flames will help. Stop giving all the Speed Secrets for the Lil Red Racer away. :lol:

The only one who doesnt know about those speed secrets is the damn car. It wont believe anything i tell it. <_<

The only one who doesnt know about those speed secrets is the damn car. It wont believe anything i tell it. <_<

You already bought her the "Bling-Bling"(shinny wheels) now you have to get her drunk. Worked for me on wife #1. Just saying......

Robin: After several phone meetings with TPS Race Director David Mackey and as I told Kandy Monroe, TPS isn't available to schedule a race on October 8 & 9 because of contract obligations with Thunder Hill Raceway and several TPS Sponsors which has added Buggy Warehouse on what may be a raindate for the "Stock Car Spectacular" (see TPS Race Update).

As you know, we did offer to accept your invitation for a post season non-points race without sponsor restrictions on October 16, but as Kandy told me, that date wasn't acceptable to CC Speedway, but said she understood TPS's schedule.

Perhaps better long range planning next year would be beneficial to all parties.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

Robin: After several phone meetings with TPS Race Director David Mackey and as I told Kandy Monroe, TPS isn't available to schedule a race on October 8 & 9 because of contract obligations with Thunder Hill Raceway and several TPS Sponsors which has added Buggy Warehouse on what may be a raindate for the "Stock Car Spectacular" (see TPS Race Update).

As you know, we did offer to accept your invitation for a post season non-points race without sponsor restrictions on October 16, but as Kandy told me, that date wasn't acceptable to CC Speedway, but said she understood TPS's schedule.

Perhaps better long range planning next year would be beneficial to all parties.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

man that would have been fun to have tps back ..we will have both car s running at that time ...that weekend is a big weekend for cc . and tps would have fit right in . .but contracts or contracts ..and we know tps honors thier contracts .....see yah at kyle ..

Archived