Pro Mods Aug 21; Motorsports Challenge Aug 29 at SAR

NickHolt

NEW and Exciting Events coming to San Antonio Raceway.

August 21st - THE PRO MODS ARE COMING!!!! - THE ULTIMATE GRUDGEFEST 2010

Racing Action that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat !!!!!

August 29th - THE 210TV.COM/Motorsports Challenge

Bring any car and Run It Like You Stole It !!!!

September 11 & 12 - ALAMO CITY US NATIONALS - AHDRA ( All Harley Drag Racing Association ) Harleys ripping up the asphalt at over 200mph.

Check our webstite for information on these COOL EVENTS http://www.sanantonioraceway.com

JOIN the San Antonio Raceway VIP "Text Club"

Text "RACE" to 45384 to get updates on whats going on at the track through your cell phone.

Thanks for Racing with us.

I put in a call to the track but have not heard back yet. I noticed on their website(all the way to the bottom) that crew/spect are $15 for Saturday. I dont know if that would apply to the 21st. I'll post something if they call back

All,

I spoke to Freddy Cruz. It is $15 General admission and free to walk accross into the pits...

Hope to see some of you there...

Mark

woohoo!!!! That fits my budget. Were coming, hope to get some helpful ideas. I know the kid is jacked up to see the pro-mods, well, i guess this kid too. :P

That was some awesome racing, but... someone needs to give the organizer a watch and a clipboard. A great lack of organization and timing resulted in alot of unhappy spectators. I feel bad for all those kids in the jr. dragsters that didnt get to there first round of eliminations till 11:30pm. I saw that a large portion of the spectators left after the 2nd round of pro-mod runs at 12:30am. Ileft at the same time and heard the races went for 2 or 3 more hours.

That was some awesome racing, but... someone needs to give the organizer a watch and a clipboard. A great lack of organization and timing resulted in alot of unhappy spectators. I feel bad for all those kids in the jr. dragsters that didnt get to there first round of eliminations till 11:30pm. I saw that a large portion of the spectators left after the 2nd round of pro-mod runs at 12:30am. Ileft at the same time and heard the races went for 2 or 3 more hours.

Sounds like someone is getting "OLD". :lol:

Sounds like someone is getting "OLD". :lol:

that too. :P

I went by SAR on the way back from Houston Motorsports Park - must have been around 2:15 a.m. - and they were still running at that time. Big cloud of burnout smoke just as I passed. Not many cars left in the parking area and the grandstands looked like the only folks there were relatives of the competitors and a few diehards.

Nick

Archived