Late Models 2 track Challenge

TRP

Here we go again! We blew the doors off this thing last time with the street stocks.

Let's see what we can do with the Late Models. Yes, I said Late Models at Texana Raceway Park!

We are looking to do a 2 track challenge race with the Late Models. The driver with the highest average finish at TRP and SOS racetracks over the two weekends will get the 2 track challenge money. Congrats to Stephan Danielson for winning the Street Stocks challenge.

We have some driver's that are getting sponsor's for this challenge. If you want some advertisement for your business or just a fan and would like to be a sponsor of this race PM me or send an email to

buster@awesomenet.net. Thanks.

So far the 2 track challenge is up to $100 dollars, thanks to Danielson Motorsports and SOS Flagman Jeff.

Remember this money goes to the Driver with the highest average finish of both the race at TRP Aug 21st, and SOS Aug 28th.

Thanks and good luck to all the Late Model racers.

Update: 2 track challenge Bonus Money for Late Models:

Danielson Motorsports $50

SOS Flagman, Jeff $50

Total $100

Money goes to the highest average finishing driver for both events.

You must run at both TRP and SOS tracks to be eligible for the bonus money.

August 21st, Texana Raceway Park, Edna TX / August 28th, Shady Oaks Speedway, Goliad TX

If you would like to be a sponsor, or advertise at the race at Texana Raceway Park, August 21st, send me a PM on here, or email buster@awesomenet.net

MitchyBobby Racing and Precision Welding will add $200 dollars to the challenge.

$50 to each track purse, and $100 to the challenge.

I will also donate any purse money from 8-7-10 at TRP that I may fortunate enough to win to the challenge.

Ken, I think it would be great for the SUPR cars to join in the fun using the weight breaks that the

Houston racers are trying to use.

This is just my opinion and Rick B. or Carlton M. would probably know how this works better than I would.

If we try to accomodate them maybe they will join us for more weekends of fun.

MitchyBobby Racing and Precision Welding will add $200 dollars to the challenge.

$50 to each track purse, and $100 to the challenge.

I will also donate any purse money from 8-7-10 at TRP that I may fortunate enough to win to the challenge.

Ken, I think it would be great for the SUPR cars to join in the fun using the weight breaks that the

Houston racers are trying to use.

This is just my opinion and Rick B. or Carlton M. would probably know how this works better than I would.

If we try to accomodate them maybe they will join us for more weekends of fun.

Thanks Mitch, this is getting better all the time. I have had some TSLM guys ask already. So here we go!

Danielson Motorsports $50

SOS Flagman, Jeff $50

Precision Welding $100 / Plus $50 to each track purse. Courtesy of Mitchy Bobby Racing and Precision Welding.

Total $200

August 21st, Texana Raceway Park, Edna TX / August 28th, Shady Oaks Speedway, Goliad TX

If you would like to be a sponsor, or advertise at the race at Texana Raceway Park, August 21st, send me a PM on here, or email buster@awesomenet.net

Here's what we have so far: Correct me if I'm wrong Mitch.

Danielson Motorsports $50 / 2 track challenge

SOS Flagman, Jeff $50 / 2 track challenge

Precision Welding $100 / Plus $50 to each track purse. Courtesy of Mitchy Bobby Racing and Precision Welding.

Koehne's Welding / $100 to be used at the tracks discretion, Probably 50/50 split to both purses.

BKG Machine and Fab $500 / 2 track challenge.

Total $700 :o

We will hold off on the Challenge due to the SUPR Late Model event in Mesquite TX.

SUPR is having this event on the 28th. Thus it creates a conflict in schedules for those that want to race both. We will get in touch with SOS and Jim to reschedule the challenge event.

Archived