Awesome job

I'll try and beat Hi Tech to the punchline.... We need some heavy duty industrial bug spray.

Waiting for Knotts to develop a formula using Lalos sauces.

dont steal my game .mike .come up with your own ....i stop trying to make bug spray ..i was told gun powder wasnt legal ...and those bugs have proven hard to kill ..they keep showing up from time to time ....so i gave up .....

I'll try and beat Hi Tech to the punchline.... We need some heavy duty industrial bug spray.

Waiting for Knotts to develop a formula using Lalos sauces.

your waiting on mike knotts .....i thought he owned a couple of those bugs ... remember where he lives at this moment ...

You guys just wait. We still have some tweaking to do on the car, so be afraid very afraid!!!!!!! :angry:

dont get too fast ..bugs get squashed you know ..maybe ill work on some really strong bug remover ....... ozzy i like the porch motor .55 glad to hear you guys are back and running good .

Maybe he is skeered of the Bugs!

BUGS DONT BOTHER ME ..ITS THAT NASTY MESS THEY LEAVE WHEN SMASHED .................. OZZY BRING ME A CAR AND ILL BE THERE ..OTHER WISE WE DONT HAVE ONE READY FOR THIS RACE ..THE NEW CAR HASNT GOTTEN BACK TO US JUST YET .AND IF IT DID . WOULD NOT HAVE TIME TO FINISH IT ..

Archived