Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events

Shown below is the Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events for this Friday and Saturday, July 30 and 31. The Pro Modifieds will be our featured class this Saturday, and we will have out-of-car driver introductions for these drivers.

If you have any questions about the schedule or need additional information, please contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

We hope you’ll join us this weekend for a great time at Thunderhill Raceway, your local race track!

post-29-1280184467.jpg

post-29-1280185032.jpg

Click on the following PDF link to downloand and print schedule: THRJuly312010Schedule.pdf

Then look out for us too...the NASKARTS. We are the same as every other class. We run cooler and faster as well at night...but we have run early and late this year as well. I agree that as long as Bobby and Rodney, our announcers, have time to switch out between their races this best suits the racers and the fans.

Look I don't really care. If you people are going to cry and whine then forget it. The last race we ran, inside the cockpit of my racecar was at a 120 degrees. The floorboard was hot enough to melt my safety shoe sole to the floor. Since you guys are in so much pain with the NASKARTS then by all means lets keep it the way it is. My car is a faster in the heat anyway.

Thanks

We're not crying or whining....not even complaining. Everyone gets hot racing. Just think its best to work with the announcers who are racing as well. Its the Mini Stocks and the Superstocks that need to work together. And I feel Thunderhill does a pretty good job of mixing up the race schedule.

You guys are ridiculous, WHY would you all complain about running mid way through the night. Ya it seems to be fun the be the last main event but remember you usually have about 10 classes of cars at THR every race week. I see it this way, the best cars should be allowed to run mid way through the night of events and be able to load up and be ready to leave the track at will. Please allow the fans to see what most of them want to see, it's the main classes they want to see and they dont and usually will not stay to watch the last event knowing that they just might have to leave the track till early the next morning.

JMO

Bobby drives a mini and Rodney drives a superstock. They both cant be out of the announcers booth at the same time.

Thats all I was saying. The NASKARTS can race in any order that Thunderhill deems necessary. We/I am not trying to insinuate anything.

Bobby drives a mini and Rodney drives a superstock. They both cant be out of the announcers booth at the same time.

Thats all I was saying. The NASKARTS can race in any order that Thunderhill deems necessary. We/I am not trying to insinuate anything.

And there is or at least has been a 3rd announcer up in the booth for the last couple of races. So, this is really a none issue.

Im sitting here with my buddy, and we are both wondering....whats with all the bickering? We all live in Texas, yes its hot. Just race guys and enjoy it. Theres alot of people wishing they had a race car/team, but they dont. Enough with the Eternal net drama! Lets all gather to have fun!

Archived