Super Stocks.

floyd26f

calling all Super Stocks to TRP. the street stocks are gonna have a full field lets see how many we can get. hope to see #10 Chris Brock, #3 Mares Racing, #00 WearRacing and any others that can make the trip. We would love to see you all there. Come see what its all about. ;)

I hate to say it again but two track running this class every week for the most part will put this class in the graveyard by seasons end. If each track wants this class they should resort to running it once a month and maybe throw in an extra or two in the dead areas. Obviously suck ass purses dont help either that for sure but someone and something has got to give to protect the class or its a goner for sure!

I think our Super stock guy was supposed to use his 25$ from 3rd place at SOS to try and get to Edna...will see...AJ

:lol: maybe even the first place winner will show with his $25 too....lol.....i am bringing my $25 and spending it at the burger window...

Yes... the 1st place winner is doing his best to get there with our 25.00 (pending parts arrival)! We are just having a hard time with our budget. Trying to get that 25.00 to cover our new fan / shroud / iron for the bumper / nose cone / tie rod / diesel to get there / fuel to race / entry fee / registration fee / hotel / diesel to get home. So, we are looking at $2.27 for each catagory! :blink:

Yeah Steph... I talked to Jim (cus I was certain there was a mistake - I just couldn't verify it at the time cus the website was being updated) but we got our 25.00 back for the entry fee and the other 25.00 pays for the insurance.

Im gonna try to make it out....havent been home since last tuesday......Also, what do we need to have, or what needs to be changed that is not used at SOS....timer?

You dont need to change anything. the only thing you will need is a transponder and they have them at the track. 40$ car and driver and 15$ for the transponder. hope you make it. were close to 10 cars!!!

Well, the #10 car will not be making the show this weekend. As hard as we tried we couldn't quite stretch that 25.00 far enough. :lol:

Actually it was more of an issue with parts/time but since I had already been planning on making the journey I'll be in the stands cheering y'all on! Good Luck and have fun!

what do you need?

Just time more than anything.. Not sure if our now 13" fan and the new fan shroud will be here today or not. Metal for the front bumper won't be in till in the morning. If ALL of the stars align there may be a slim chance, but the way things have been going lately I'm not gonna hold my breath.

what do you need?

Just time more than anything.. Not sure if our now 13" fan and the new fan shroud will be here today or not. Metal for the front bumper won't be in till in the morning. If ALL of the stars align there may be a slim chance, but the way things have been going lately I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Hey man, why are you running that 13'' fan...I have one that we just replaced after the wreck. Its a 17.5, and I also have a 15'' i beleive. Give me a call if you are interested and I can bring it out this weekend if you race or not....

361-676-6533.

Daniel

Hey man, why are you running that 13'' fan...I have one that we just replaced after the wreck. Its a 17.5, and I also have a 15'' i beleive. Give me a call if you are interested and I can bring it out this weekend if you race or not....

361-676-6533.

Daniel

Well... it started as a 15" fan, but the fan and the shroud had an argument over property rights... It was really a lose lose situation. I've got one on the way, just don't know if it will be here today or tomorrow. Thanks though Daniel. Good luck tomorrow

Archived