answers to questions

wayne browns phone number 979-402-3120, i'm sorry guy's, i've been sick and going to dr.'s along with trying to take care of my family, business, and dr. visits, so i have not had time to worry about race tracks lately, i'm sure wayne is doing all he can trying to get things ready, for when, i don't know, thats why i posted his number, if you need any questions answered, i sure wayne would be more than glad to hear from you and address anything that is a concern. i hope to be back in shape to get busy with all i can do, thanks, del harris

p.s. hutch and slango, i think i could use that fishing trip, ya'll have fun!!!

how-about we have a big party out there ,

(fundraiser , auction) just a good time and a chance to see some old friends. beer and barbeque. i got the first keg of budweiser to donate. what do ya`ll think? it should be at night. don`t know about during the day. or maybe somewhere else. let`s party

hutch

i`m trying to get some phone #`s for folks ,what about it wayne? do you want us to try to put something together to try and help out? everybody give me your input. where , when , what time. call me at home if you want-268-0574. let`s all pitch in a little cash for the track , maybe this could start the ball rolling...

73 yes,sparky, it`s me. now it`s your turn.

how about you just graze cattle out there and quit calling it a racetrack.

this is goofy. fundraiser for WHAT?

sorry to be so negative, but this is like watching paint dry, then realizing you forgot to add catylist.

Wow I see some people can just give up so easy. Have you people for got that wayne. Didn't the man stuck it out and won don't yall people remember the great times out there. All the kidds out there wonting to be just like the racers smiling faces on those kids when they shoock your hand. I can't beleve the racers around here would just give up

• 3 weeks later...

don't give up too quick, look at the hrh web site, thanks, del

Archived